OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are these clans for Jews only?

2. Tara I can't post with main because of obvious Yafi rules. Remember when you tried to make a rule about iG staying off of forums? Nobody followed and you got into ignored :lol:

Thanks for ruining iG

That last osw you were in was really embarrassing.. 3 days and cf? :Lol:

3. spoken like someone who had no idea what happened.

I'm posting with a main.

Tara posted with a main.

Grow a pair already, dude.

4. You're a true idiot, Spurmaid. Obviously I didn't ruin iG, we're as strong as ever, without your lame behind

5. Oh Spurmie, does running to Yafi for help against NA make you a war runner? I believe it does. It seems repetitive.

Please say hello to me in pm with your main. If you dare ️

6. Spurmie's account is bigger than your boobies.
    #win

7. No we negotiated cf and joined Yafi but Twitt broke cf. Tara I remember you crying during every war. I doubt Yafi would let "war runners" join.

And yes her chest is flatter than the soda at burger king

8. @spur, I am not sure what soda you get, but my soda is never flat from BK

9. Sure you did. You seem to always have an excuse. I'm still waiting for your pm......

10. You no you lost an argument when you must turn to boobs and dick jokes.

#Tera for the win.

11. Know***

Don't forum and work is a good lesson in life.

12. @ Spur

I know you're just an alt who thinks he can say anything, but I bet yafi council wouldn't look too kindly at members trash talking about other clan's osw.

If you're interested in what happened in our osw, go talk to a council member of the clans involved.

Since I ain't a council member, I'm leaving this thread. Good luck to all players involved. ️

13. He doesn't want to post with a main and that's his decision.. I could choose not to post with mine but I don't. The main reason being my other account is to far away...

14. Frog always whining

15. Thats tru salty feet all of ig are whiners nowadays...

Tara calling out the losers at Purg is funny because Yafi would slaughter ig.. again.. :lol:

ig say a bunch of wdgaf accounts join osw agianst them and quit pretty quick.. huh? everyone wants a piece of ig now :lol:

I bet tara is real but hurt at all the old ig(purg) that joined yafi but look on the bright side... they cant do much could they? they are hiding behind yafi after NA ripped thru them.. :eek:

16. And this guy changed his name :lol: :lol:

I am counting how many of you believed this :lol: :lol: :lol:

New Age is getting smarter to get different sock puppets to post here, to the extent of impersonating YAFI as well.

As a side note, we have burned almost 1T worth of sdp just off Twicc alone ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: We will fulfill his dream of fighting us naked and potless ;)

17. My multiple sources said NA cried around different clans for help to hit LoS :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Whatever they said on forum about how great they are, a number of players has already pm-ed me otherwise :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, your post clearly contradicts what earlier New Age legends claimed that it was NA alone that warred LoS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. So are you an ALT? ;)

You definitely are! Why talk by alts!???! :lol:

19. Isn't it obvious someone *ahem* *ahem* is trying to sow discord and bring in other clans to join in against YAFI? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are trying really hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.