A New Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Xx_Donald_xX, May 31, 2014.

1. Hello Forums, I've had a suggestion that I believe can increase that new player count in the Game. This idea was inspired by a forum stating that there were not enough smaller players in kaw, thus making it so that there are not a lot of smaller players to hire. I have run this by the devs via email, and they have requested that I present my ideas into forums. So, here it is

New Players do not know how to grow effectively. They do know that they need allies, however, smaller allies are not available to hang on to long term. I understand that volleying money gives allies at a higher amount, but, if this will keep up, 100 Mil allies will not be able to be held on to either. Quests at small levels do not pay well. Hitting EBS with no allies does not pay well for smaller builds either. Item Phases can give people a very large amount of money, but new players do not know that. Therefore, I suggest we have an alternative way of making money for new players only. For the Extension of the New player Spell, I suggest that new players have a separate quest that they can hit, which pays very well for that size. This way, players can earn that 1-5 Billion ally that they so desperately need, and they will be able to grow and progress much easier and much more effectively.

Please Let me know what you guys think of this. If you think it's awesome, support it please. If not, constructive criticism is highly recommended and will help me change this idea to make it much more effective. Any questions, please PM me. Thanks!

2. Rotwb pays well enough -_-

3. Not without allies it doesn't.... Plus, Revenge is not open to all

4. Buy a horn. Use it. Payout is 1.2-2b. $2.90.

Or spend a day or so making the gold on other epic battles

5. I'm not going to come in spending money on the first five days of the game. Plus, the whole point of this is o respond to the fact that smaller allies are nearly non existent. Epics do not pay well without allies. Items phases do, but not all players receive that kind of guidance

6. Support. Was hard for me when I started out

7. Hook up with a solid clan or family of clans to guide and help u. 2nd trading allies will make u more gold. Lastly i suggest GH to grow fastest then decide ur final build later on when u have at least 40 lands/buildings.

8. Trading allies at that amount makes no gold whatsoever

9. No. Just grow like everyone else grew.

10. noob op never fights anyone

11. Ok. What's the point of that? Lol

12. JewFro, grow some stats.

HD, Support to your thread. Well thought out.

13. its called a thread, not a forum. forums is made by the threads.

otherwise? support :lol:

14. As nighthawk said, get with someone who helps new players. There are plenty of people out there that know how to build and help new people. I have helped players that are now much larger than myself. The community is shooting itself in the foot for not taking them on and teaching new players. I take in quite a few a week and teach them growth and gameplay. Yes, it's frustrating at first, but We all had to start somewhere.

15. Support!

His inspiration came from me and my gold bar idea :cool:
    But I think his quest suggestion is probably more cohesive.

16. Support! It seems like new players have a tough time starting out on this game and that's bad for business, therefore, bad for the devs 

17. Lol. My bad, Ty death

@Aro
    Many players do help out smaller guys. But not everybody is effected. The purpose of this is to give everybody a good opportunity to grow, not just the ones lucky enough to receive player guidance