2 new ideas for Kaw

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Punk-the-Impaler-D, May 31, 2014.

1. Do you guys think that having a mith spell that doubles (multiplies regen) would be a good idea? Or it could cut down regen time.
    Also (this might be overkill) if the last hitter on an eb has a chance to earn crystals or nobs.
    Just thought these could be a great addition to KaW so let's discuss this!

2. I support the first one completely , for the second I think that they should make a 5% chance of a drop for the last hitter

3. The second one is less over powered. :lol:

Personally, I think they are both for lazies who don't want to wait for regen or don't want to do quests.

Maybe the second idea could only drop from specific ebs.

4. Ya I wasn't sure about the numbers but that sounds good!

5. I see many one/two man warbeast in the future

6. Put this in Other KaW Discussion until you get more support.

7. Make it scale to size of EB. Like warbeasts drops 2-3nobility

8. Also bacon sorry I will make sure to do that next time!

9. I like the idea of scaling, Each Tier of EB gets different amounts. Plus the higher Tier you go, each individual EB gives more nob. But to make it only the last hitter wouldn't be good. Because then you would have all these people inactive or saving troops until the last couple percent. It should reward on amount of actions you had in that EB, and not last hit. It would promote clan activity. Plus if you add in a tier system to the spell, like every 5 EBs you do in ONE clan will give you an extra level.

10. Sound ideas punk new ideas are always needed

11. Also I thought chance to drop crystals only on best gat finish with item phases as then people would get as many hits in as possible

12. For the second one: you seal and get 100% items. At the end you cast the second spell...
    So each seal=a free xtal...