Idea of a clan to train rookies for EE

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -NaRuTo-The_7th-, May 31, 2014.

1. Hello guys,

In this individual war i saw many people who want to war but dont have a correct build and don't know what to do in war. They just whine about being attacked in cc and pms…

So i was thinking to start a clan just to train these war rookies…well not a very great idea but thats the least i can do to help my fellow kawers :D

What do u guys think of it ? support/no support/trolls/making fun idc, just wanna know ur opinion.

Thx :)

2. Support!

Gives the KAW veterans a chance to pass down their knowledge of wars to the noobs.
    I like it.

3. Theres already a clan called 23 n 1 that does this.

4. @ OP I warred you yesterday it was fun but we had a big advantage either that or none of the other guys could war

5. Lol @ canton

6. Good idea. Devs could release some sort of badge for the vets that choose to educate the war rookies. I like it 

7. Great idea to teach basics IMO. Only issue that I see is that if it went beyond basic training then you'd have to deal with different advanced tactics clashing with each other that may confuse the newer members.

Anyways though for anyone who wants to take time to teach new players support

8. It's already failed more times than I can remember.

9. @ thx for ur reply guys, actually i was thinking how i felt when people refused to help me when i was a noob, so i guess i wud be able to help not all, but some interested newbies, though i am planning to do it all by myself w/o depending on others, but anyone who wants to help some new people is more than welcome !

I already have a dead clan so no need to worry abt that :p soon after my ee expires i shall give a kick start to my plan which i hope comes to be helpful for others. :D

@ canton, i wanna help, if 23 & 1 already does that means it will be easier for me and them as well :p

@ nutella, many have failed, maybe i fail as well but at least i wud do a little to help my fellow kawers

:)

10. If you can pull it off, then really sweet.

11. I think there should be stats of wars (KO/SKO/koed and win/lost wars on each player profile). According this could devs do all Star Wars and make balanced rosters - same builds are ok, but what about same builds with balanced experience on both sides (20% prof, 30% noobs etc)

12. Well lets see if there's one kind hearted person who is willing to teach noobies like me about this war stuff. As i see mostly are being selfish

13. I think there should be a non prestige league.

-No mith can be used or earned.

-1 free regin.

There are so many pros to having a non prestige league.