The body of my letter to ATA to make Estoc Wars better (:

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ICantThinkOfAName, May 31, 2014.

1. Actually, aren't normal Estoc wars more exploitable then these new ones?

2. No support Infamous, all builds should be able too participate with no difference in rewards

The only problem is match ups, devs should be doing this manually too eradicate mismatches and stop the whiners going on about exploits

3. Someone slap OP.

4. I disagree completely with you OP. Indivual wars are like normal wars with better matchups. Therefore why should you only get a high tier of ee for a bad matchup, you cant say one build is a war build and another is not if the so called "eb build" wars. Therefore this makes it a build that can war. So your idea is not a good one, there is no such thing as an "eb build" and a "war build", its what you chose to do with your build. If a sh, a so called "war build" only hits an eb is it really a war build ?? A build is a build, its what you chose to do with that build. Those who say we cant war cause of all the sh and lb rosters, thats your choice, it depends just how much you want to war. Win or lose its about having fun. Those who say no clans want me, get together with friends and others with similar builds to yourself, and get a roster sorted, if you really wanted to war, you could.

5. I love how roster stacking is called "effort" now... What's difficult in getting as many SH as possible and convincing a few LB to join?... That's the strategy nowadays and everyone agrees... All EE wars are decided at matchup LOL
    This individual war (IW) actually worked rater well. To be honest, your whole "EB builds will benefit from other people" is not true. The clan I was in had ~90% towered war builds. Same with opponent clan. EB builds don't signup for random wars, it would force them to bank their "hard-earned" gold lol
    That's not to say that more EB-builds may not join in the future.. Although I think it rather unlikely, since they would be prime targets and they know it.
    Most people who joined this IW are builds like me. I'm not a SH, not a LB, not enough ADT, not enough SDT, whatever reasons I don't get accepted in established EE war clans. But I can still war and got top plunder in the IW... Mind you, we lost..

My point is this. I entirely disagree with your points, they make it sound like conventional EE are somehow the "elite", which cannot be further from the truth, being only based on gaming the matching system.. You do not "deserve" anything more than anyone else.
    IW was an interesting concept. We lost by 300 mil for a 28 bil plunder total, so it was a tight match, thanks to what looks like a decent matching algorithm.

Moreover, people had FUN .

For sure, it was not perfect, some people got no match (??? How is that even possible, since YOU were doing the rosters, devs???) but it was a test. I, for one, sure hope there will be more !

6. No Support war is war and the rewards should be the same ️️

7. If anything the iw were harder than usual wars, so why make the reward worse ?? Its a war, just like all normal wars, you dont get different rewards for different types of war etc, 7-9 min advantage and 10 min classic, so why change the rewards for these new iw's? Give me one good valid reason OP, then i may give some respect to your idea.