Individual War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 30, 2014.

1. At least it was a real difference. I truly enjoyed letting the bfe rich munckins war in there own, while we were placed in evenish mid clans. Lotta potential here if u can get the big guys matched. Btw, I think maybe those left out for hours today should prefrence for your closed beta test war. Seems fair.

2. First u lock me in a clan to do nothing and then you keep telling me you gave me my Mith back which you didn't. These fails are getting old. Time for me to put my cash somewhere else. This is a joke. And yes I reset my app. I didn't get it back.

3. Obviously there were issues. Players like Sutt should be compensated. I had a blast as one of the smaller builds on our roster. It helped that we won but it was close all war. I've grown tired of trying to find a clan that will let me war regularly. This was fun and fair. I hope you mix these wars in each week.

4. So many cry babies the same people crying about no matches are the same ones who exploited the system to start with.

5. @Lioness- Did u really just say that dropping bfe from sh is not to get better matches? Because it's not needed. Cmon, cut the crap. When u matched us with 2 ps n all sh, they sure had it all on then. U try to get a easy match like all wc do. Be honest about it.

6. I would really like to war but the only time I would be able to is over weekend if you could do one during the weekend it would be awesome

7. This is a place to discuss the INDIVUAL test wars and give feedback to make it better. NOT a place to bicker like 10 year olds because someone does something you dont like. Please attempt to be helpful or remove your butthurt from this thread. That's for almost everyone in the last few pages :roll: get over it and move on

8. I had a great time. Match was good and the war was balanced. There were no sh builds so the whole roster was plunderable. Good work

9. Possible idea to ponder devs: since hardcore EE warrers want something better than what eb builds are now getting, perhaps limit individual wars to giving only 3EE tht way those who spent ALOT on their builds get compensated and eb builds get to war and get some plunder boost too :)

10. So i wasnt able to go active til i hit "join war" button. Was very odd, and here i was freakin out that i couldnt do anything until i figured it out. It was nice, to join at my leisure just like the old style wars! It would be a little less hectic and nerve racking if we all joined when we are actually ready. But prob cause unforeseeable probs i guess. (Lb tank sit on everybody? No thx) but maybe the matchup issue would nix that.
    We all were sh and equally matched which was nice.
    Did everybody get that random full bar out of nowhere? It happened as soon as i got out of my first ko. Geez that would be craaaazy if u gave us full regens as we come out of ko. But funner i think. Tracking would go to hell tho but im not against that. I hate that some ppl work more than others and yet all get same rewards. We arent all capable of thinking up strategy and/or keeping track of times n stuff but are way too grateful to the ppl that do work hard on that.
    I always said these wars should be more like fun and less like work!

11. Dev , please create something so i can stalk these wars. We bystander wanna see war log and history. That is important thing u miss

12. FUN,fair match,balance roster,hope will have more war like this in future.
    SUPPORT!

13. I would have liked to participate but I cast a bit too late because I was planning on the second time slot. I did attempt to still get in the first war by casting but was told I cast for the weekend war so I just gave up on getting in. Anyways, I got a notice saying I wasn't matched for the individual war anyway. I would have just liked to have been given a notification for the war today.

14. The matches were balanced but many errors!!! 20 of us got a clan some even mithed up and then you removed us after 10mins and we havent got any return for that

15. And we were not rematched because we were already in clan that you made! So indirectly for me it was a waste of 2hours

16. LordSavan@ if you had known my clan better you would also know that we tend to run much fever sh wars than regular wars which is what i was referring to lol.

17. Any chanse devs that u could redo same war tomorrow saturday so I can join in the fun?

18. Wish I had been paying more attention to this, but excellent idea. This makes wars chaotic and unpredictable again :D