Individual War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 30, 2014.

1. I think ur going down right path will see where it goes when is mith going to reward still waiting my clan won lol

2. Loved it , just need more time to prep .Cracking fair match up .Bring on more !!!

3. @SMS...war means being pre-war prepped as much as possible. In RL soldiers r trained n ready to war at the drop of a pin.

As for WC's and tactics it'll test their skill and knowledge as it should.

IMO 1/2hr for lock is sufficient

4. My reasons r that ppl can be freed up more wars with less waiting around.

5. I didnt get to participate but my clanies enjoyed it.. this is a great idea as an addition to EE system already in place. but i see many holes that I dont know if you will be able to fill

6. By far the best system war I've been in. First matchup before clans were reset looked unbalanced but the second looked a lot better and the final result was close. My personal feeling is these wars should play a big part of kaws war development.

7. I wish there was a way to see previous wars. Like how you can see active wars, but you can press a button and see like the last war or whatever. Lots missed it and I know a bunch of people would like to see plunder differences

8. Out of 18 wars I saw 2 clans 1 war that was active with war builds ... I know all the ee noobs got excited about this option to war but the truth of the matter is that had the rest of the ee community been involved with their builds it would have been a lot different outcome

I'm not saying it's not a neat addition to ee all I'm saying is if u think ull get away not towered if these stay perm ur going to be in for a rude awakening and probably farmed for costing people who care about their rewards more then the fun of doing wars ... Just a fair warning

9. Also remember it was the first of it's kind and was screwed up from the start with double clans and delayed matches ... No prep time left most of the clans clueless and without direction

That won't be the case after they work out the time issues

10. 1st Clan got disbanded 20 minutes after match-up ~ 2nd Clan was a No-Match ~ So not much else feedback other than 4 hours stuck doing nothing ~ hopefully the next time it'll be a better experience.

11. Well i loved it!! Support for more :)

12. Wait let me get this straight.. ive finally accepted tht sh is evil.. so im growing back to my osw build.. and now im seeing hansels tht would never have been allowed to war a month ago WINNING :eek: omfg devs i love you :lol: some things i saw:
    ·Fix the ability to leave after NM
    ·Give more than 10min to look at roster, get targs, and make strat
    ·Perhaps maybe implement a check box tht allows you to sau youre a wc/tracker. This wouldnt gaurantee one but it could give better odds to getting both instead of 4 trackers/no wc vs 0 of both :)

13. Was awesome. Matchup was very even.

14. So i've spend all my time focusing on wars in this game.. Getting my build right, losing a bunch of plunder over it, but whats the damn point when anyone can win wars, get an edge and equipment that used to be prestigious?

The builds that have focused just like me on being the best that they can be in war, gets the same as the EB builds? Thats ridiculous and you dont deserve it.

Either you hit your damn EB's with your EB build and just dont get an edge or you join a prestigous EE clan with a good record and get on the same level as those hard working >teamplayers<

Its simply just not fair yet again to the EE war vets..
    And then whats the point in having war clans when you can gain an edge and nice equipment the same way with less work?

If this ends up being the norm then you'll split up even more EE clans..

15. Well it's doing to be next to impossible to get a nice EE level five likes your doing individual wars. Why don't you just be happy about people having fun rather than being such a sour puss.

16. Bad idea. There isn't always a wc and tracker in the makeshift clan.

17. I told u matchups r the main issue. Just let people cast within a range in a clan and ull be able to matchup.I didnt test this war cause u got rid of the most suitable war time for everyone