Dragon Melee Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 23, 2014.

1. 50 bucks? More like 500 there is no way someone can have that many unless they are botting. U play 5 times more then me top 1? Pretty impossible this isnt a buy to win event its a bot to win contest....money helps though, my guess is kaw admins / devs are holding so many events to catch people using 3rd party software right after those people put dinner on the devs tables and new range rovers in their garages

2. They aren't playing 5 times more. They are clan hopping. They are doing like 5 ebs an hour.

3. Top One did't Not Sleep lol

4. No one is botting.... It's called coffee ️ or those sugar free monsters. I think wim is just drinking tho 

5. Yea idk how wim hasnt passed outbfrom all that rum and coke.

I have over 19k redbull ftw

6. Devs next time during an hunting event let hte drop nothing or around 10, its easy to win this eb, can be done in 20 minutes, only money spenders will win this,cjust not fair to other loyal gamers right? or am i wrong?

7. Top 5000? That's not fair I thought it was 5000

8. What happened to updating those days

9. Devs should add maybe two more tiers or the event will get a little stale since everyone will reach 4500

10. This is crazy on average I get 69 eggs per eb you probably get more drops if you xtal give rewards to those who can afford it.

11. Sooooo
    How do people already have 5-6x the number of eggs needed in ONLY 3 days
    Thats kinda ridiculous

12. It started like a week ago?

13. It's because they do nonstop payed for eb's

14. Scam the HTE clans. Problem solved

15. @ killingbeast...
    Are you high? Or drunk...? Why would the devs be stupid enough to make hte drop nothing or best nothing? That's how they make most of their money. If they do that, they're monthly income will go down tremendously which will then result in them probably making a 4.5x haunt to try and get sales back up. This wouldn't be a bad thing for people that actually pay to play, but to the whiners who complain about hte and rotwb, this would be like being stabbed in the neck to them because they would think it's unfair to the players who "can't" pay

16. This is why devs should limit to how many clans you can leave and enter per 24hr period. I say you can only leave a clan only 2x on a 24hr period other wise your left clan less

17. Care factor nil

18. I'm sorry death but that's a stupid idea, I have the choice to go freely where I want.