Banner Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Steph, May 8, 2014.

1. Why in the hell does there always need to be something that benefits the player? Can't the banners just be pink/multi-colored without a stat increase? If you need a stat increase to be convinced to help in the fight against cancer, than you should really take a deep look into yourself. I fully realize that these "rewards" bring more people in, but this is not directed towards the cause as a whole. This is directed to those who always need something for them, something to offset the horrible idea that helping someone out without any return may actually be a good idea. I support the idea, but let's not turn this into another self-infatuated driven means to make ourselves look selfless.

2. Would love to see it but maybe have it u buy nobility and u can turn nobility into banner

3. This would be much easier to input then having the health crystal unless they will add it to a certain health crystal package. Also what guy above me said it does not need any stat increase the look is enough to get me to buy the extra stuff

4. You once again make a great point Assassin.

5. I was thinking maybe have it replace the conqueror banner for people that buy the crystals during the time.

6. SUPPORT! Great idea Steph!

7. My dad had cancer and is doing Chemo and radiation

8. Support however the banner should just replace the appearance of your current banner that way people can use it with pride without buying stats or losing their current stats

9. However I would like to see some involvement for the national MS society and some fundraising done there as well, as well as with other diseases, it couldn't be that hard to have a reprogramming appearance so you can use the banner idea to support several causes, and just toggle which one you support

10. Did you know Steve Jobs died of Pancreatic Cancer? Guess PC wins again.

11. Nice idea would be a very interesting addition to the game with the potential to be used in many different ways. Lots of support

12. I support this and will have a sketch done ofthis by the end of the week