Are FARMERS behind you.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by viva007, May 25, 2014.

1. Get the **** out op

2. Hehe no support sry

3. U can beg that guy to stop -,- or tell ur home clan

4. I agree that people who just pick one person and farm them relentlessly for months for months for no reason at all are dicks, but people like you op who have upgraded your SOSs to make it look like you're sh or hit item phases when you're not supposed to deserve it.
    Ps I fully support farming, just no need to be an ass about it.

5. I find it funny that you go inactive in war and cry about being farmed. You deserve what you get. Maybe try showing up to war and have fun playing the way kaw was intended.

6. Why is this thread still going

7. you go inactive during war and cost my clan a victory and you whine on forums looking for support then i find out you have done this before take your lumps.

8. Lol "passes the cream" rub in gently viva

9. Vital (I think)

Thts how I play. 90% of my fighting is random opponents, an I go on them till they apologize for getting mad at being farmed (most do get mad)

You call it bullying. I call it fun kaw. And since most of the time I don't charge gold or forum posts or anything but a wall post for my cf it helps them in the long run

10. Awe someones but hurt we might give u a cf hmmm maybe not oops sry show up next time noob 

11. Lol if anyone does the stupid thing and farms parasite you won't be around much longer.

12. Not afraid of you ^

13. Wow. You are a joke.

14. Me? Or op?

15. Xstal I wasn't referring to me I'm saying parasite is well protected if you were me you'd know who exactly is there to protect him

16. This guy is a farmer, please farm him:

24_FULL_BARS_7

17. He was inactive during a war?! Dude that is reset reason. Never be inactive in a war, just asking to get farmed. Upon hearing this, farm the nooblet.

But yea beginner lmao "I got hit twice!!! Whaa Whaa Whaa!"
    So damn annoying. I get hit but say nothing unless I need to. I silently beat the shît outta people. On occasions of course.