[RESOLVED] Server Issue

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, May 24, 2014.

1. I saw everything!!!

btw, was the drops on eggs suppose to increase, i just got over 100 on hte

2. One of the calculations sometimes awards around 110. I don't know how or why but so done usually gets ~110

3. Dev the pm are not working  so issues not totally resolved

4. I had a problem with ally search I pushed next but it hired a ally and I'm still waiting for reimbursement. In no way if I push next for next page it should give me a ally somewhat lower then way I was looking for. I had 791.8 out looking for ally I pushed next page the error message came up then I tried again right after and saw hire successful and only 5.8 bil left . Then I look at the ally it is a 2.6 mill inactive pure attack account. I have sent feedback and emailed support about this. I have not hit eb since that and will not. I have put in lots of time and money for 791 bill and this game bug out on me.

5. Probably shouldn't throw out how much gold you've got out...

6. I have never seen this big of an issue before. All the newblets arriving must be it 

7. I don't give a damn I will quit this game if I'm not getting my gold back for something I didn't do and 5 bill not **** compared to what I had at first

8. Stop trying to be funny KaW_Com!

9. Thanks for resolving the issue devs. That took around 10 minutes. Hope this issue doesnt re-occur during any ee wars though. You guys are doing a good job at maintaining the game. Keep it up!

10. What about if you forfeit the eb instead of letting the clan fail? Can you do something for them too?

11. ^ it's one eb.
    And I think that would be too much work.

12. The bad news...I lost 2 crystals...
    The good news...it took a server crash for me to FINALLY get a Seal drop and zero rotten eggs.
    Please have the servers crash daily around the same time...keep up the great work...thanks.
    PS: When does the warbeast bacon hunt begin?

13. Anyone notice kaw is silenced on kaw?
    THE MATRIX

14. kaw_community has a mysterious ape spell, yet kaw does not. It's all sorcery

15. HAHA :roll: :lol:

16. Kawcom was summoned by spragga secretly.

17. Did the servers remove the internet connection? If so, I would either hit them or hire some more servers. And maybe not let servers near the computers. They not full understanding.

18. LOL at CancelCancel

19. And for those in osw that couldn't hit targets or got hit and couldn't return? Oh yeah, nothing as usual.