OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol na needed knights in pyjamas help to defeat Los and i hope yafi wins

2. Support to my NA friends!

Will be a good one for sure

3. The crux here is, if a CF is agreed upon, it should be honoured.

YAFI doesn't break any CF agreement within the twinkle of an eye like what NA has done.
    And in recent times, we have agreed frequently to respectful requests for CF or mutual CF. Just check with our recent OSW opponents. If mediators step in, it may be even faster.

We treated NA as friends, so we informed them LoS wants to join YAFI and hope they could agree to a mutual CF. If we truly wanted to join in, we would have launch surprise strips and step into the war immediately. No need for all the diplomacy (and hence all the SSes everyone is talking about) before this. Apparently NA doesn't want to buy into our extension of a friendship. ;)

4. That's true!

5. I agree with you low and the thing about na is they will not back down once they have started. That's what people fail to understand about them and that's what makes them such a powerful osw clan. They will be potless and naked and pretty much beat but u won't hear them ask for a cf. wether u like na or not or dislike twicc or not you have to admit he's made a great osw clan out of na. None will complain and none will abandon. They will just fight and frankly it's usually the other side that cf's or well runs to a bigger clan on the simple fact that na, will fight this war for as long as u will.

6. NA Has Turned Into A Respectable OSW Clan But Just Because They Dont Ask For A CF Doesnt Mean That They Havent Lost.If Your Whole Clan Is Potless And Naked It Doesnt Matter Whether You Dont Surrender Or Keep Fighting, Its Obvious Defeat. Regardless Respect To YAFI,LOS,NA, And Any Other Clans Participating.

7. Seen plenty of such cases recently...

Usually they don't ask for CF; they just go inactive. :?
    Really not sure who you are supporting.... But it doesn't matter :lol:

8. I have been reading this entire thread and i am confused

Why did Los want to join yafi???

And same question Val asked: if they werent losing to NA, why didnt yafi wait till after osw??

9. @Alexanderjj, if you read thru all the comments you will see where it says that LoS hit KIP because they assumed NA had alts in KIP. We never did ask for help, LoS hit KIP on a bad assumption.

10. Los wanted to join whoever would take them and help them fight NA. Yafi is just the group that decided to take them in.
    Los-Roxy has been running around KaW for the last 7 months begging any clan she can to come to their aid.

11. My support post was on one of the first few pages.....

12. @Mickey, dont forget the "inactive" Los-MalakWarrior has been running around as well :lol:

13. Which part of "NA agreed to a mutual CF with LoS" did you not understand? :roll: :roll:

14. Which makes me wonder why you jumped fast to the possible scenario that they will still war naked and potless, like what Twicc said.

I would like to think they are better than that. ;)

15. Is NA mad cause i supported yafi

16. What exactly are you wondering? I'm better then what???

17. What i understood from your previous posts is that yafi asked for a mutual cf in order for los to join ur clan.

So when did los and na cf happen?? Before los joined yafi or afterwards?!

18. I'd just like to thank our marvellous commentator here for quoting everything anyone says, it saves me the tedious job of re-reading page after page. So from the bottom of my heart, Thank you :)

Now keep up the good work and you may even get a gold star ;)

19. @saad: try reading the whole thread, the story is laid out rather clearly.

20. Just duke it out, damn it. Regardless of cf agreements or third party clans, we all know who's involved. Only one of two things can happen:

A fight to the death
    Or a REAL and MEANINGFUL cf that doesn't get broken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.