GIVE A CHANCE FOR THE SILENCED PEOPLE THAT PASSED 5 Months

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RastaMan911, May 21, 2014.

1. So sledgehammer if u got silence for ohhh idk say ur say u get silenced 3 times for over posting an add that ur clanies already posted you wouldnt want another chance keep in mind this happens to people alot more than u think.

2. ^ Likes intercourse with elmo

3. Sykik are you dumb? Quit Typing Like This. Its Worse Than Ancienne Typing

4. Support. Been silenced for 1 and a half years now. It's very painful and destroys your game.

5. Just make a alt
    And talk on that acc

6. I've done that but I can't be ****** to hold two phones/sit at a laptop and phone just to talk. **** that. Rather not play at all.

7. I see why u got silenced

8. Germani it's easier to just make a new act, and post on ur wall u made a new one with that acct

9. hey energy, what about the millions things you can infer on ur own. why is it up to mods to be judge jury executioner? i fully support this and i believe verbal warnings should be given for phrases that arent in the filter. ive spent a ton of money, now i gotta deal with 6 months no talking? yeah, if i knew what i said was silenceable i would NOT have said it. you can say "wtf" but cant say what i did. please

10. Don't give chance!!!! Build an other acct and start buying propacks and staffs again!!!!!!! Perm silenced mean no talk no more..... Right? :D

11. Do Not Suport this crap
    If you get silenced you must be silenced 3 times before perm do you need to learn READ the terms and conditions then you know what u can get silenced for AND NOT DO IT

12. I believe your silence warnings should refresh after a while. Let's say a year ago i bypassed and got silenced. Then a month ago i accidentally post an extra ad cause my clan mate cant say ad out. now i have one strike left and the same clan mate forgets to tell me he posted three ads with his one ad out, and i get a perm silence. Should the year old mistake hurt me? should the two month old accidental ad cause me never to speak to my friends on here again?

I feel silences should drop a warning 60 days after given, and perm silences still count if three offenses are within each other.

Lets say i curse. Silence.

30 days later i bypass a wall. Nother silence.

I go a good three months without incedent. I should have one of those two silences lifted cause it shows the lesson was learned. 4 months after you can get a clean slate, and you're free to make an accidental slip again. Unless you cant control yourself within three times, then perm silence stays.

13. Uh...

NO SPPROT!

14. @Cracker i believe they might do tht. Ive been silenced 3x on another alt bc my Einstien clannies forgot to say ao or anything at all :lol: no perm silence just 3 24hr ones. Ive learned only one thing: i must never post ads again :lol:

15. But still no supprot
    If you have a valid "oopsie" then email support. Just fyi, ss help!