2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. most posts i read was NO SUPPORT..
    hmmmmmmnn just for a change..
    FULL SUPPORT! :D

can i get an extra free egg? lol

2. I want.............. PvP rewards... No support... This event has to die.......
    -Can i see the stats of the equiptment first.
    -then maybe i'll turn myself into eb fairy.
    But NO Support

3. Is the equipment going to be totally worthless like the feather hunt equip before Devs panicked and upgraded it?

4. And are these events going to happen every month now? Kind of cheapens the experience

5. Thanks devs, support!

6. GREAT JOB KAW TEAM FOR MAKING THIS GAME A LOT BETTER EVERY DAY 

7. Sigh, another one of these crappy events. Incredible

8. Can we have the items stats first? I think everyone would like to see before going for it. At least we should see and decide before even we buy the items right? Make sense?

9. I better get started then :D

10. The awards in this suck.

It would be cheaper to pay for sod than to get on a list that would drop the seal. These events are getting worse, not better.

11. If you want me to buy seals, I kind of expect to see an achievable goal giving a seal in return, maybe. :|

12. ^ agreed. I am only buying seals for quick growth till I hit 12mcs.

After that, I see no reason to spend money on this game execpt for xstals on strips.

13. Who is coming up with these ******* ideas. Give him a ******* vacation for god ******* sake. This is like eating at subway for the rewards.

14. Seriously everyone stop complaining this is an opportunity for a great plate body.... Abd that's at the very least! Dang you guys are Greety ..... Yes the equip used to suck from these events, well guess what ?! It's getting better

15. Hey Devs,

Instead of coming up with more lame money grabbing collection events that end with worse than before equipment stats, why not double the gold plunder on all ebs and war hits now that the land and build costs have trebled so that we can give the leader board whales something to be scared of......

Let's close the gap people...dragon eggs, moths, feathers and teeth ain't gonna cut it

16. Why don't dev made it in tier? top is extremely hard!

17. Hey devs wanna add a little mith drop to spice this event up a bit ? Love it right now, better with mith :p

18. :ugeek: support!!

19. Wink when next eb of scrag comes or season 4 ends the best chestplate of this event will be worth,if his stats are as chestplate of season 2...so you think that it will be a good equip?next eb or last of scrag and season 4 will have chestplates sure and i bet than better than these that they have included in this promo....good luck if you get top 1.