2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. Why are you so mad?

Are your hormones going off the Richter scale?

2. Where can i get "RANCOR & ESTOC EDGES"

3. I understand these events are put in place to keep things interesting, and if eb is mid or low tier it give noobies something to keep them interested so they don't become inactive early on, BUT I also don't think it's fair to let only top 5k get top equip, but please, since u are running another event make sure the equip is worth it! Save urself the other negative threads after the event and make the stats better than the ACC drop, there will still be complaining as always (you can't please everybody!) but better stats from event drops will cut a lot if it out IMO

4. If u want active participation then increase the number of seals and crystals in rewards..it's no point wasting 10 seals otherwise to earn eggs..I won't participate for 1 seal drop I better buy it

5. I think that the requirements for the final tier items are to high top 5000 really ?!? Make it 6000 eggs or something like that

6. True doom, it'll be tough to be in top 5k and that's the only way to get the last piece

7. Stop complaining it's free crap u don't have to buy

8. Should make it top 7k

9. @KC: why have the devs made it that using crystals in an eb doesn't result in more items dropped. Whether I burn 6 or none, egg payout is the same(sadly, burning 6 crystals results in 1 or 2 less). While I understand that something needed to be done about previous hunts where only those that used crystals could reach those upper levels.

How about, now that reasonable achievable amounts for equipment are established, the developers let those who use crystals just achieve the levels sooner? Why would it not be advantageous to spend money? Those who use crystals should earn more items, just as they can earn more gold and grow faster than those that don't.

10. I dont have anything against the hunt, but the rewards have to be a bit better, like the same seal and horn awards for only the top 5000 is very harsh, also, leave atleast the +5 treasure dragon chestplate for the common peeps, cuz its nearly impossible for ppeps not in b2b hte or rotb clans to make it into even the top 10000.

11. Awesome. Now im a dedicated Dragon Gynecologist. Sweet. Awesome idea devs lol.

12. I bet a potato would make a better company.

13. Potatoes French Fries Inc. oooorr... PFFI

14. Screw you devs. Liars liars liars liars liars liars liars liars liars !!! AGAIN ITS ONLY AN ACHIEVMENT FOR EB XSTALLERS OR WINNERS OF YOUR SCREWED EE SYSTEM. Wow.
    

15. "Major pvp changes will be released late jan, early feb". Now were waiting here, the people who started KaW during pwar time or even before. Waiting you will finally change anything, do one step in the right direction. And you dissapoint us again and again and again. Please change this game name to kingdoms a of pussyness

16. Argoli stop making excuses I didn't use one Xstal last event and made the top tier

17. ENOUGH making us collect your leftovers, ATA. These events kill KaW. Listen to the community for a change.

18. Another Money Grab. I realize KAW needs to make money, but this is getting stupid. And boring!

19. "How is this for your headline? French Fries"

20.  always people that complain, think in real life they are the same.