2 or More Clan Epic Battles

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Cloud, May 22, 2014.

1. I've been thinking about this for a while and I just thought of sharing it. So think about it, you and your ally clans just want to have some fun between clans. Problem solved.

And what about clan challenges? You send a challenge to another clan to beat your time on completing an EB and they will maybe get a higher drop rate chance. Or maybe just a bigger bonus. I think this would bring the KaW community closer and have more fun than these hunts that the devs are throwing at us

Thanks for reading 

2. This would be exploited like crazy. Clan of 100 challenges clan of 1 just for a higher bonus or drop rate. Even if it's dependent on clan strength, two clans could just switch off which one wins, still getting everyone a higher bonus or drop rate half the time.

3. It would have to be close strength yeah

4. Lets say you have 98 main accts in Clan A(99 n 100 being altar for holding the clans.)

1/2 of Clan A goes to Clan B to match the strength and then clan B sends the challenge to clan A. Everyone that was in Clan B now moves back to clan A to enjoy the easy improved drop rate

5. Lol made a thread like this a week ago 