community epic battle

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MizzToxicKissez, May 21, 2014.

1. Assuming you are meaning community to describe every account on this game, it's hard to say the overall strength of the community. You have to account for user activity, user willingness to participate, user action intensity (how often they hit), and builds/stats/equip of each build. Once you determine this I think you have a good base for difficulty. Of course once you have this base, it could easily be upset by resets, upgrades, and other factors that either increase or decrease the overall strength of the community. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's certainly not easy.

2. I agree there are many calculations for this to work and be possible but I'm sure it can be done it would be similar to any formula they have for epic battles at the moment

3. Interesting idea! ๎€Ž

4. Thanks ale๎…

5. I support you

6. Cool idea!

Support!

7. For an eb idea this would be fun

8. Make it an opt-in system, kinda like wars.

Give different people different tasks to accomplish, based on their build size.

Maybe have smaller builds scouting the next phase and fending off small enemies while bigger accounts focus hits on the main target.

9. Ty for the support feel free to throw in ideas that would make this even greater!

10. I had a theme and everything for this! Let me dig around and find it.

11. I support this 100%. Good way to get into the kawmmunity and participate in this. would do it

12. Good idea cheese I like that

13. This would be a great way to get everyone involved that wants to and not ruin clans ruin merc status ruin that person that likes pvp the kawmmunity can choose what they want to do and how much they want to invest without having to leave home
    Clans or join one just to participate.

14. Come on kaw community I know you read threads pitch this to the devs!!

15. This idea in similar ways has apperead multiple times. It hasn't been shot down, but it hasn't been implemented.

16. Well the devs seriously need to start making some changes or they are going to lose a lot of players quickly it seems

17. Very interesting idea,

Support! ๎€Ž

18. You could make it like ambush damage capped so everyone can hit equally that means it needs more people rather than the top 200 blowing 24 xtals and lets everyone one get involved