2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. Smog dragon. Smaug? xD.

Also treasure, another check on the smash list. Where was smaug born? A valley.

Oh god ATA xD.

2. I say we run with it til changes in war occur. So stop it with the impatient ADHD outbursts.

3. This is based on how many you collect individually. In regards to changes to the game, the developers continue to work on their war/EE changes.

Specific stats aren't given until the end of the event, however the Treasure Dragon Chestplate rivals the Season 2 body equipment in terms of combined stats.

4. Stop complaining, you either participate or you don't. Everyone has a fair chance in gaining something look at the last event most people shouldn't have reached over 90k feathers but devs doubled the feathers making it possible 

5. so another hunt with references to The Hobbit (-Narwhal), yet more focus on ROTW and HTE, Treasure Dragon? more like ATA the Treasure Dragon.

6. where's the farming here? FARM PEOPLE FOR EGGS!

7. dont listen to the bad feedback. i love that you care about us and are making another event to get great items :) thanks dews, theres some peaple that really appreciate your work <3

8. I mean.. yeah, good stuff but still. NO PVP REWARDS.

9. Show us the stats beforehand so we know whether or not it is worth our time. Don't blindly lead us on after the last hunt.

10. So, when are we going to have EQ as good as the summer 2012 set? Seriously lol

11. Hunts r blind til u reach the end...

12. Kaw com you said the same thing last promo about stats and look what happened they wernt even half of what you said they would be then you had to adjust them after the fact. Why not give them now so we can give proper feedback?

13. @kaw community:
    Are you going to increase egg drops after like a week as you did with feathers?
    Because its not worth using horns and seals if you end up increasing the amount dropped later on.

14. So kaw community can I assume at your lack of response to my last post that you indeed don't know what kaw was in the beginning?

15. Blue destiny don't ask questions like that they likely won't answer you these events are geared to making you spend as much money as possible. They aren't going to give u hints that would divert you from spending said amount of money

16. I clicked on this thread…

And saw that it is another EB event.

Not a battlelist event.

An EB event.

#FML

17. I was not around during the beginning of Kingdoms at War, but I am familiar with the history of the game.

The crazy drop increases during the feather hunt were due to the shortening of the event to ensure everyone kept on track. We won't be shortening this event so you shouldn't have to worry about that this time.

18. Another stupid event... And I see there getting a lot tighter on the free seals
    NO SUPPORT 

19. So there's going to be a different EB hunt event pretty much year round?

Wow

This is getting ridiculous.