2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. what eb drops eggs

2. How many more random collectibles before they listen to the players? Fang,moth,feathers,eggs,bones,shells,frogs,leaves,rocks,coke cans...oh there's no more real players left! Oopsies.

3. "Smog" dragons? Hobbit ripoff much?

4. can you give seals for non top 100 people? :|

5. Devs will you please make a fair drop rate of dragon eggs for tsg and ss and ts in accordance with the amount of time it takes.. Like reckoning can be finished in about 5 minutes you can grab 15-20 dragon eggs.. Tsg 5-7 hours and probably the same amount of eggs.. Or none at all I'm not even sure tsg drops them.. With the amount of time it takes to finish tsg ,ss ,ts the drop rate on the eggs should be about 150-200 per eb.. On the big ebs.. I doubt you'll listen to me.. But to make things fair you should look into it.. Or atleast make regular haunts drop the dragon eggs at a rate of 30-50 per haunting..

6. Runescape copy lol jk

7. Here's a constructive reply for what it's worth. Next promotion should be comprised of concurrent hunts where (for example) X Epic Battles drop Valley Dragon eggs, Y Epic Battles drop Smog Dragon Eggs, and the pay-to-play Epic Battles drop Treasure Dragon eggs. Have each type of egg be used for a different reward, a Valley Dragon Off hand item, a Smog Dragon Body item, and a Treasure Dragon Weapon or whatever. What this does is gives the Community choices rather than pitting all of us against the top 1% of spenders in a futile attempt at chasing the same gear.

Most of us go into these hunts knowing we do not stand a chance kaw_community. An option to chase a +12 piece of gear that you cannot just outspend for would be a welcomed change. So the big spenders can race each other for the fancy Treasure Dragon gear, maybe have the Smog Dragon eggs drop from the Moutos the Malevolent Epic Battles (you know, a dragon) and the Valley Dragon eggs drop from the Usaris the Troll King series.

Something like this would give each tier of Player something to achieve and actually open up the promotion to everybody. Picture three Leaderboards by egg type where we all have a shot at the top on at least one of them. Try thinking of all of us and in the future the backlash might not be so severe.

8. **Here it goes again**
    At least this one won't be as long. And it's for something I sorely need.

9. Pay for treasure dragon eggs just promotes greed and selfishness..

10. I like this event! Get chest plate next to helmet and boot I guess devs want to go thru all eqps by this events. Only wish I can be more active on this and can support too

11. Gotta make it in the to 100 to get even 1 SoD? Have fun with this one noobs.

12. Like I said the top equips are for people spending money the rest of us will be left out in the cold.. Like always in events.. The sealers are favored.. I really don't know why devs won't put a fair drop of dragon eggs on regular haunting like 30-40 per haunting, and give everyone a fair chance.. I just really upsets me to see cool looking equipment and know ill have no chance at it unless I spend money..

13. I get it now! ATA gave 15000 seals to the top 5000 feather collectors, just for them to use them (PLUS MORE) for this egg hunt to be in the top 5000 again, and get rewarded with a prize they'll have to enchant 12 times to max. Given the difficulty of enchanting prize equips, it looks like the winners will *really* be rewarded with... ANOTHER "opportunity" to spend seals just to upgrade the crap armor... Brilliant! (/sarcasm) ...(/truth)

14. Another stupid ass event

15. We need to know what att cs and what ass cs we will be awarded, does it beat our previous breastplate cs,

16. Screw your lame ass event

17. #FarmTheApes
    #IwantMyHLRefund
    #TheseGuysHavelostTheirMarbles
    #DownWithTheApes

This game had a great life span till they hired a couple of idiots who came up with these event ideas. I do not see this game lasting more than 2 years now. Eventually your paying customers will get tired of running for dumb as hell events. I mean how long can these paying guys be high as a skunk on smoking seals to spend money for this crap. Eventually they will get their brains back and close their ATA bank accounts, right? The day that happens ATA will sit and think where they went wrong.

The answer lies somewhere out there :lol:

18. Y'all should atleast show is the stats to the items so we know what to shoot for