OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why won't they strip me dammit...I'm in the war too!! nobody ever strips me !

2. Looks like some 1 should've thought a lil harder b4 instigating this .

3. Support to iG! Maybe iRag and the rest of ₩BLB₳ will slap themselves

[​IMG]

4. I predict that iG will win. I mean they are legends in their own mind. Plus I heard Zombie trooper is a spy

5. Johnny, you seem mad bro. Go sit back in Proph's lap. Let him tell you how cool he thinks he was in this game...3 years ago. That'll make you feel good. His puppets love that story.

6. Lol iRag you always were a funny crack head. Loving my newsfeed btw :lol: You really do seem mad

7. A lot of clans against iG...I'm interested in what's gonna happen next!

8. This is iG's chance to prove they are worthy of their former fame. I love the people of iG tons. I support them here. I am worried this fight might be too big. Will their allied also step in? If so, who? Currently it is iG vs a few war clans and a couple EB clans. Thats alot for someone to take on.

9. Crap! I'm all out of popcorn. Guess this will have to do.

[​IMG]

10. Mac, like you said this will prove their former fame. I know they have done this in the past, but this may be too big for them nowadays. Very excited to see the outcome of this.

11. @Beginner, In the past, there wasnt EE equipment, HTE, Hoarfrost lands, mith, etc.

Its a totally different game. All we can do is sit and watch the outcome.

12. Exactly, this is almost a completely different ball game with all the current factors going into this.

13. 

It's an OSW. Clans have been doing it every day. You two jokers just come out of a time capsule?

14. Looks like a bunch of iGers in iG to me.

15. They both suck balls.

16. Why some many WDGAF in Clan A/B :roll:

17. Johnny funny seeing you on an osw thread. I bet the last time you were in one was...

18.  TNT u mad bro? Btw you might wanna pot up. You're down to 4 sdp 

19. Bump. I need something entertaining to read later. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.