2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. Not a fan that a limited number gets the treasure BP. Would prefer it is for a designated amount

2. The First Few Months Of KaW Were The Best. I Remember Doing Actual Wars And Hitting BL And Doing PWars From Time To Time On My First Account " Ufs-Mr_Bad ", They Were Good Times That I Long To See And Experience Again One Day.

3. DEVS FIX THE ISSUES FROM LAST EVENT BEFORE STARTING ANOTHER!!!

4. You will never see those days again Hun hate to say it. Devs are to stupid to realize that's what most of us want back. They don't want their game that way unfortunately they don't realize they are making it far worse. Kaw when I started 4 years ago was so addictive people came and played and stayed and spent money because they loved being here. Now they do it because they feel they have to to keep the **** up and it's aggravating

5. KC as you aren't an actual Dev why don't you ask some of the Devs to go on the forums and read posts once in a while, seriously close to nothing that people are upset about is being fixes or even thought about. Not having a go at you KC but you really need to get on the backs of the devs.

Surely your responsibility includes providing a link between the Devs and the people who actually play the game, because in all honesty they aren't doing a great job as proven by the sheer number of complaints.

There's times I feel sorry for you because you feel the full brunt of the bitching and whining.

6. This event Is crap unless they reveal stats and remove the top 5000 thing so everyone oh tries gets something. Also need to make eb timing reflect its drops.. Tsg should pay more

7. Come on! Not this again.

8. Lets get this straight once and for all.

1. Devs pvp is not restricted to ee failed wars. Ee excludes 90% of your players and we are extremely $€$€$ off about that.

2. After moth hunt promo kaw admin promised to have future events equipment stats up front so we could judge for ourselves and decide to participate or not with 0 risk of a misunderstanding such as that after the feather hunt.

We saw where that got us. Stop lying and the false advertising to your customers. Show the goods or don't expect many, if any to bother this time.
    Also set drops in actions not that random bs from last time. Though this may be the excuse I need to quit for good.

Tdk

9. Tyvm for being very elaborate on payouts will be... But What will the Equipment's stats be???

10. Yes indeed, very good question. What will the stats of the equipment be?

11. N Ten seals??? How many seals used to achieve that we spend money on? Really? Why be stingy on the payouts? I can't hurt your bottom line that much...

12. :lol: This game is going downhill faster and faster every week and the Devs just keep greasing the rails. My God, I've never seen a company so disconnected from their customers in all my life! :lol:

13. Kaw community I'm starting to think you have some problems with your vision. You don't seem to be able to see the issues being brought up to address them.

14. 1 issue with events run em or not its players choice to chase.
    But what your doing is kinda neutralizing the benefit of ee equip ppl spend tons of time trying to get. this new equip offsets war equip  same as new eb equip

15. No no no no. Wheres pvp stuff?

16. No Stats = Low Participation.

#TOO_SOON

17. Just got back my members from last event!! This sucks.. This game has gone to fairies

18. There's no point in people bothering K_C with all of these LEGITIMATE grievances, because nothing is going to change. Devs see and hear what they want, and frankly, in my opinion, K_C is nothing more than a puppet with the dev's hand up his bum making him talk. Say Hi to Walter or Peanut next time you're let out of the trunk, would ya?

"Transparency..." pfffft. Please. 

19. Devs u sucks  another useless event 