2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. I actually like this hunt it's funner because I can grow while doing rotwb and get eggs

2. Please post the stats of each piece of equipment, fully upgraded. This way we can compare to our own equipment and actually see if it is worth the time and money many people spend.

3. I am at a loss as to why anybody still spends money on kaw I really am.

4. Cool beans ^-^

5. No support these events are getting tiresome

6. George W Bush and Obama could not have come up with a stupider idea if they worked together and tried hard to do so.

TOO SOON.

Show us the stats, or most of us will not bother.
    This is coming from a top 100 feather collector.

The original feather end date is next week. This is way too soon.
    I am still trying to catch up on missed work due to feathers.

7. Myself, and everyone at Satisfaction-Guaranteed and our sub clan Hot N Bothered, are going to enjoy this hunt just as much as the last one!!! It'll be great!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

****little devil pops into existence on the shoulder**** "Um, TK, you and your clan didn't participate in that last hunt. You guys just ran the same stuff as normal and laughed when it turned out to be a big pile of crap that everyone hated" ***little devil pops out of existence***

Like I said, we're gonna enjoy this one just as much as the last great hunt that the devs put out!!!!!!

8. Hunts don't take away from developer time that is currently being spent on EE/War changes.

9. Devs are driven by greed it really annoys me. One day they will regret it and see the KaW community burn to the ground!

"The love of money is the root of all evil"

10. I look forward to the end of the event so I can draw the equipment

11. No support... Enough said

12. The point Kaw_Community is that if you had the "hunt team" combine with the "fix EE/PvP team" then you could actually get it fixed.

It's not that hunts take away from the fix, it's that we would like you guys to actually prioritize them as the #1 thing and get it done like yesterday.

13. Wtf doesn't even cover how i feel about this right now.

14. Well make it time. Make the fairies designing EB hunts, and move them over to OFF SYSTEM WAR side of things. NOT EE. NOT EB.

15. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity to hunt dragon eggs, but I am respectfully going to decline. I'd offer a few suggestions as to what you can do with your hunt, but you'd probably just delete my post. If I didn't love my clan and all the friends I have made on KaW, I'd offer a few ideas on what you can do with your game but alas, I just can't walk away at this point. However, I really do not understand why ATA is intentionally trying so hard to kill KaW. Have you lost your minds? Why does ATA hate KaW?

16. Lol @ this new hunt. The devs are getting better and better at rinsing this game for all the money they can.

. . 

17. The devs wrote that reponses filled with ************ does not contribute to any discussion..... what discussion? I havnt seen you discuss anything with us. All i see is an outraged community thats being ignored. As far as the egg hunt needs to have teirs like the feather hunt at least. Between this acct and my alt i spend at least 100$ a week on this game on xtals and seals. Not gonna lie this makes me seriously think about finding a new game to spend my money on.

18. @kaw community once again you ignore every post regarding the crap rewards and tier system. But keep knocking those softball questions out of the park with your bat of generic fury, slugger.

19. Also. Ee/war isn't freaking pvp! Quit saying it counts as pvp changes. Ee is for personal gain only and the only ones that gain anything in it are those that do and will always manipulate that system for easy wins.