2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. Devs, you promised us to do PvP updates. It's a promise. You work on other things instead of the bug fixing and the features that always been asked for age. Yet, I've noticed one major thing about KaW_Community

He never answer the bad feedback, the bad ones are mostly important to the game future. I don't know if you only give the good feedback to the devs like "Yo, brothers, everyone want a event. They said to screw the PvP." But I have never seen you once agreeing with us, answering the bad feedback, and I rarely see you giving your opinion. You were hired to listen us right? Hell, I don't even think you were hired, just another developer. You are here for the community, listening every feedback, not only the good ones!

2. Devs you do know it's not April fools day right? Because this has to be some sort of joke

3. When does this event start

4. Dragon equips are the BEST in every game. The chestplates better be the best unless you have something more badass than dragons.

5. for **** sake not another ******* hunt

6. Devs don't like PVP because it makes EB fairies quit the game. EB fairies quit playing = no more oracle purchases from them

7. Well another event... :( and what do you mean by fiery end ??

8. greedy devs no seal rewarded for even highest tier

9. KC I think the developers are confusing PVP as wars, not battle listing/OSW as most of us see it. Please confirm what is considered PVP by devs.

10. @kaw_community

How about you post the stats for the Item otherwise we will have After the Event again!!!!!

11. Wow…another event…yay

NOT!

12. Too soon... piss off!

13. June 11th b ready to see rage threads  more sleepless nights people! Lets restock on redbull n rockstars 

14. holy hell. Another event. You guys really don't ever read feedback do you?

15. Why another event so soon after the feather hunt? Devs should listen to people's suggestions rather than do more events to get people to spend more money on the game.

16. This is stupid as ****

17. People flipping their **** over an optional event run by a different team to those working on PvP.

18. War dragon most ? Oh the rage will be strong ... Only top 6500 will be getting be getting the best equip ... And as anything less than the top equip isn't going to be all that great at a guess I'm seriously not interested or impressed

19. Another question for ya devs, are the drops reflecting activity in eb or like the feathers, a min and max for everyone?