Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Considering the fact that the cost of the highland buildings have been reduced by 50%, when should I start upgrading them to lvl 3? I have 6 Hoarfrost lands and the cost of the next one is $20 billion.

2. Is there a way to sticky this in active topics on mobile devices to keep spam down?

3. Is there any guide on forum which tells you how much mithril enchanting the paladin equip costs ?? If not if anyone knows please pm me or answer here

4. @Mel0n: I really like that idea, but that's up to the devs. Not sure if the forum supports that function.

@Missingname: that's a very good question ;)
    A T6 lvl1 on a new HF land will boost your plunder more than an upgrade of a T5 to lvl3. There is no hard figure to tell you exactly when to switch back from HF to HL. Before the price reduction of T5, I advised people to go for up to 19 lands in HF.

Nowadays, I would go for 10-12 HFs, but switching back earlier isn't really wrong either. When upgrading, don't let the buildings stay at lvl2, but keep upgrading to lvl3. Lvl2 simply give much less stats per gold.

5. @ War Dragon: Guide to Equipment. I bumped ti active topics, but it is also stickied in Guides.

6. I guess a frequent bump will have to do

7. @Wardragon: Have a look at Resilience's stickied thread in the guide section, titled "Equipment guide".

I have it in spreadsheet form under the strategy section, in a tool for calculating stats such as BFE,...

8. @DN_Kassio Thanks mate.

9. Ok thanks guys, im a big noob and didnt realise their was multiple pages of info on that thread, thanks for the help

10. What is dragon egg????

11. Apparently it's an item that has been dropping from various epic battles. So far, no one knows what it is going to be used for, but I am expecting an announcement from the devs some time soon though.

12. What epic battles

13. This is not an all inclusive list. But I've heard Smoke Signals, HTE and rotwb. There may be others but I haven't seen them listed.

14. Can someone please explain to me how to properly post a link. I was trying to direct a thread to another thread and when I posted link, I received an error saying topic was locked and not enough characters entered. The post was not locked

I tried directly using the http etc
    And [ url]http[ /url]

Am I doing something wrong?

15. I thought it was Name of link

Minus the space before the word "website"

16. [URL:]link]description of link[/URL:]

Take the semicolons out .

YOLO.

17. Same process, just use the thread link instead of the player link.

18. Sorry posted before I seen that. Thank you all