Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Can a pc account please follow me, i have a question there lol.

2. Does anybody know what Farmfest 2014 is? Or is it to be announced soon? Check achievements.

3. Farmfest is a player run farming event where you collect points for complaints. It's already happened.

4. Can someone wall me or something as I going sleep soon but...

I half way through my highlands and want to know how to improve my build from here please tell me what to do :) thx

5. Add a few more spy buildings, ideally volaries and then just keep upgrading. Add a few towers (speak to a war commander first) if you want to war.

6. What are dragon eggs for? I'm going insane trying to uncover this mysterious phenomenon

7. Same here..just had one drop from hte

8. What Dragon Eggs Are You Talking About? :roll:

9. The one that just dropped from our last hte

10. Another event so soon? Post ss please, I'm interested in seeing this 'dragon egg'.

11. Devs are most likely strating another promo like the fang,moth,and feather hunt sadly.

12. I can't SS, but go to my clan and to out last hte and find the purple egg lol

13. I don't have an android device ATM. :(

14. looks like we'll be doing another promo event :oops:

15. Sorry resilience I'll get somebody to on the thread made about them in AT

16. Phoenix, I just checked your clan's history for the past day of HTE's. I never saw an egg drop. I'm on iOS though

17. How might I go about complaining that when a legendary thread got bumped, posts asking for this to NOT be locked after the bump were deleted and the thread locked, without the mod owning up?

18. What ever happened to Bakugon Brawlers? I know they were like a LB clan back in '10/'11.

19. Phil's Pwar thread you mean? Just tell me, I tend to handle these issues :lol:

Actually, any of the forum mods are good to talk to, normally it's a in game mod that locks them

20. I bet these dragon eggs are almost like seals where you need them to unlock a part of the EB... The next scrag EB 