New expected lands

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 1193919392, May 17, 2014.

1. I have noticed some things about my kingdom and what I noticed was there was a water biom in the top left and that is what the hl is and now the headfirst is frozen and on the bottom left it is snow and so I predict there will be an air piece of land and a volcanic area like there is on the right side of the ll

2. Op, calm down. There won't be any lands for a while I hope. Devs have just made it over 28t go to hflcbc

3. To go to what?

4. Yes op, that has been noticed since HL were first released. The blimp was dubbed the Skylands, and was expected to be the next land after Highlands. But then HF came. More lands will be added, but not for at least 1 year. They want more people to progress, and to fix some bugs with other issues first.

5. Yeah, they really made it hard to open up HF. 50b per building? ~28t to unlock all lands? Craaazy.

6. Actually it takes 5t to unlock all hf lands, then 950b per fully upgraded t6 building. That means you spend right at 23t for all upgrades, then 5t for lands, 28t total

7. HOW CAN YOU HAVE LAND IN THE SKY

8. ooooo good point. Clouds can't hold a mass

9. Water Biome?

What is this minecraft?

10. Really? We fight giant kracken, trees, and ghosts, we have magically undead knights we fight that somehow, once re-killing them, makes them drop mystical ore that you can use to enchant equip you get by killing those kracken/trees/ghosts/etc, and building on clouds is where you guys draw the line??

11. Fallen just won KaW

12. I don't draw the line at that Fallen.
    I believe that there are littl- er… big cloud monsters up there. In their big cities and big other stuff.

Trust me. ;-) I've seen them when I fly places. And I fly places a lot.

I mean… there are chinese ones, african ones, american ones, and Canadian ones.

But mostly Canadian ones.

13. I hope they make new lands... And give them prices identical to HF.

14. Keep hoping

15. Fallen you forgot magical undead pigs that employ armies.

And GOLDEN NARWHALS!! 

16. WELL IF WE GONNA HAVE LANDS IN THE SKY, THEN I WANT MY CASTLE ON THE MOON

17. If they come out with a new land setup. I dont think the buildings should be more powerful than hf buildings. Maybe make them similar to HL buildings. It would keep the gap not to far off from bigs to small and would help smalls grow stats faster to get bigger. Say after 10 HL lands are built u can buy new lands in new set. Stats similar to HL so the can expand growth without going hfc or hlc. And bigs could get the lands but small stats so there wont be this bug gap from smalls to bigs like they did with t6 abd t7 buildings.

Sorry for in proper grammer and probably spelling