tier 5 refund?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by herooftime, May 16, 2014.

1. Ok so recently the devs decided to lower the cost of tier 5 buildings by 50% To say the least I'm am pretty happy about because I found the gap between tier 4 and 5 was to large. Now here is my problem with this. I had already spent about 100 billion on those buildings BEFORE they lowered the cost on them. Now ATA has said that anyone that has purchased these buildings before may 1st would get the difference In gold. Problem with this is that most people bought these buildings before may 1st. So basically all those people, myself included are getting ripped off because if this. What should they do about it? Well I think they should for at least one day give everyone a 100% refund apon selling them. That way they wouldn't need to keep track of who bought what and when.

Who knows mabey this could go for all buildings!

SUPPORT CHANGE YOUR BUILD DAY XD

2. Is this a good idea? Hash it out below!

3. Support this is a great idea, but don't hold your breath devs had a long term way of screwing the hardcore players of kaw

4. 100b is not that much. I don't see the need for a refund.

5. Ok lets say people get %100 refund now 175b for tier 5 then they buy one for half that so 87.5B? Then they resell for 175b then buy another for 87.5B... you get where I am going with this? Thats %100 of old price ofc. If you %100 new price as said in op the only thing you can do is tear them down and rebuild them again, which is pointless and does nothing. T5 replaced T4 on HL however they learned from that and opened lands and buildings together.

6. Notice OP: you stated that the devs said that those who bought T5 buildings before may 1st would get a refund. It was after may 1st. Support build change day though

7. You do realize there is already a change your build day thread? And it was 100b...you would've only received 50b back for a refund from the devs. Stop complaining and play the game.

8. i suport this THE SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME devs all i ask for is a refund
    :ugeek: :lol: :roll:

9. Hash it out below? Who wants hashbrowns?

10. I personally hate hash browns so i refuse to "hash it out"

11. If you bought something from the store, and six months later you saw it on sale, would you ask for a refund of the difference?

12. Work like everyone else geesh....ppl put in a lot of work for you to get cheaper buildings