An Update on Wars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 13, 2014.

1. Kaw, will it be better to restrict not more than 2 SHs to war in a clan at a time so that u don't have to bother or worry about balancing the equal stats of bfe and bfa. This will greatly help to stop the trend of having most SHs to participate in wars only.For your consideration.

2. Just make ppl plunder during wars acording to their builds, not to defenders build. Short the dts-dtw range

3. OMFG KAW AGAIN!

4. Garbage IMO no one cares about static bfe. Maybe instead of proposed solutions first you identify what the community complaints really are. You don't have the answers sway. As usual season 4 matchups will be garbage but well play anyways. How about random matchups since it seems like a crap shoot anyways. How about divisions platinum gold silver with cs limits something besides sign up and pray you don't get $:)(

5. Another dumb idea just change all equip to %

6. Fail on the ally bonus cap. What if an ally is sold right before matchup, I lose this bfa why?
    What if someone's only ally is sold right before sign up, they war without max plunder?
    U guys serious?

7. If i war i have to use xtal

Dont wanna pay xtals to devs till HL refund issue is solved. Devs keep ignoring our issue

8. I think I would complain about war A LOT less,if at all, if I wasn't losing the pots xtal rancor and ee due to a shitty matchup , which 80% of matchups have been the past three seasons.

I don't mind losing those items in a good battle. But the fact that I'm being losing my time gold and actual real life money because devs can't get the matchup system right is what REALLY bothers me.

Maybe compensate the pots or xtal back to the losing team. Idk.

9. I dont think bfe is a problem. Its a good goal. U just need to drop plunder small builds like sh make on large builds

10. How about when you cast WoC you're build is locked (bfe, bfa, and buildings), your stats are pulled and rosters are created by devs using a system similar to match making? The later you cast the more likely you'll get YOURSELF a no match. Then 1hr before war you are "ghosted" into the clan/roster you've been populated in according to your build. Seems to me this is the only true "fair" way to do this. I understand it goes against clan loyalty and any sort of roster strategy... I don't know. Anything else, IMO, seems like it can be manipulated regardless of any other changes by the devs and will continue to trigger more and more changes for people to complain about.

11. The best way to alleviate crap matchups is.... Wait for it.... I just had it..... Oh yeah!! The human element!! I'm sure you monkeys at ATA have computers that do it all for you. But why not do the final step yourself? Make sure a group of mids aren't getting taken to the woodshed by lb/sh clans. Make sure 2 top 20 lb and a group of huge ps aren't matching improperly. Same size and built clans should match each other. Plain and simple. Why don't you do this now? Cuz your a bunch of lazy rich kids expecting handouts like the rest of today's generation. Get off your hands and be proactive like I tell my kids, my employees, and my clan mates. Make it happen, monkeys!

12. Make a minimum plunder cap per attack in ee no less than 40ML meaning sh will pay good, then theres no problem

13. Will this plunder thing eliminate sh(

14. you guys must understand that nerfing sos would be a big mistake, it qoupd make it alot harder for new players to grow and the community as a whole would suffer, the guild nerf made it bad enough

15. i think the sign up should be more like the pimd war sign up, where you are put in a randon clan wit players a similar size to you, i know it causes an inactivity problem but there will be less bad matches

16. And you worked harrrrrdddddd over one year for these changes???
    You must be joking or you must really have some monkeys that randomly type on those computers.

17. You're screwing hansels over with your scaling equip. It's bad enough to be taken out only with scouts against which we cannot do much, now our spy def is also tuned down. Nice job 

18. This blows I was just in test war and lost my Estoc level 1 and got 7 miths that's not right not in a test match

19. New players should stick with ebs to grow just like everybody else and put in the time and effort. It would also help them grow within the community and make friends to help them. I only decided to war after I was 18m cs, when the game was getting repetitive and now it's like a whole new game again.