Hit Valiant vs Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oxyr, May 14, 2014.

1. More of this stuff should happen. Good luck both sides. 

2. Waits for the tears......

3. Hmmm 6bill lead over apoc good job valiant lets see if you can increase this lead

4. *Cough* burn them xtals *cough*

5. You wish we were burning xtals lol

6. The only burning going on is between Crystal's legs

7. I would like to announce an update: the fire between crystals legs has just spread to Valiant!!! Grow our little crabby minions, GROWWW!!

8. Lmao rol  she does have a toxic waste

9. Front come out of pin so I can smack you

10. 

Rol talks a big game but we all know that's a doll hand making his kingdom look bigger

Love my HiT family  Proud to be part of Apocalypse the best family in KAW

Now u Valiant *****'s bend over cause we'll be spanking ur ass by the end
    Here kitty kitty kitty....

11. Hold on rol, let me xstal up so i unpi………wait a second. You trying to trick me??

12. Happy 2nd bday hit  loving this time to smack me some hitsters.much love to apoc too

13. Cant be your birthday though… i specifically remeber that being last year!

14. Love our family, what other family can the members hit each other with no butthurt. Happy birthday HiT!

15. Happy HiT Birthday! It is an honor to call you all and Apoc family. I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to whack all of my favorite people; but how is that different than any other day...?
     CHEERS TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR 

16. Happy birthday HiT  Having fun with this war. love my family  oh and one more thing…
    ĦᎥŦ VλŁłλ₦Ŧ
    βѧsĦ ʗĦѧϻƿɪøɴs
    ѧƿøʗøsҝѧɴҝ sʟѧγɛяs

17. Turtles turtles

18. I call leonardo!!

19. Ouch that wasn't nice apocaskanks