PvP Edge

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Oxyr, May 13, 2014.

1. Here's a simple post and idea for you all.

Why isn't edge applied to PvP?

This would appease the "give me PvP updates" people. It would also raise activity in EE wars, which would equal to more fun matches.

50% boost while hitting in osw sounds good..

But maybe since we have to cover pot costs, make it 100% boost? EE levels give normal percentages towards ebs, and double towards PvP.

What do you all think?

2. To grow efficiently from PvP it's gonna need at least a triple plunder increase

3. We would get try hard ee noobs pvping

We don't care about gold during osw only the fight

But could be useful

4. Idk about triple.. Lol. You can make so much gold in osw.

5. Actually what val said makes sense. My friend calculated that after eb bonus, he made 260 mil per hit on HTE. So if I make 100 mil first hit, 300 mil sounds good to me. Since it comes with a cost of getting hit back..

This wouldn't lower hte sales, as who wants to hit an osf, when hte pays about the same plus gives out inferno and aqua?

Do people still know what osf is now a days? 

But would be amazing for PvP

6. Getting hit back isnt a cost its what makes it fun lmao

7. 150m off first spy action on HTE.
    I make probably 30m at first steal (with 11 SDP)

That's still only 60m at first steal. Still would have a bunch of EB peeps, but it's a nice idea for those who want it.

8. And isn't the drop on PvP actions higher then the drop of EB actions? So you might still make more gold on HTE unless you're skimming

9. Lol beow. Don't be silly

It IS a cost. Even though it makes it fun.

It costs me troops = potential earnings
    Costs me def pots

So yes, technically it is a cost

10. If you look at it like that then yeah youre right. But its worth it 

11. Devs made a huge mistake saying they'd give incentives to PvPs, you wanna know why? Cuz they're making **** loads of cash from HTE clans. Bringing back the OSW and PvP era wouldn't give them as much as what they're getting from these HTEs.

This doesn't look anytime soon for me, at all.

12. It's not "bringing back the osw era" lol. For many of us, it's still very alive. Regardless of whether we lose trillions.

This is just an idea for everyone to enjoy the game more

13. Absolet do you have any idea how many xtals get used in a strip lol

14. Beow I was gonna say that too lmao. Osw junkies spend more than anyone besides lb

15. Amazing idea Fonz!!! This idea would bring back what the game was really about before it became kingdoms at eb. More people would be excited to hit others or return hits as it should be. If ppl were given incentive to do so. With HTE most want to hit that eb because it pays more than any osw. So with a great incentive like your idea it could actually be the equivalent.
    Great idea Fonz!!!

16. Suggested ages ago a few times. The estocs 1v1 battles thread and bounty hunter ( basically systemised farming for those who dont know ) touched on this topic.

1v1 estocs would still be awesome but can't see it.
    But honestly I think the devs are trying to move away from pvp with them saying both ideas where in a direction they were not willing to go down. Blame the eb appeal and bullying nature of pvp in the eyes of some customers. :(

17. +1. has anyone thought about pots as well? they cost so much to use all every time. what if we nerfed all pots cost and stats in half? max pots could still get you hitting top tier ebs lower than you should, and it would make pvp far cheaper and easier.

18. Yes optimal I see how the "bullying" can get out of hand. But... If they adjust it so plunder decreases, after say the 5 hits, that may help a bit. I honestly think this is better than any damn feather or egg garbage they've done recently.