New Exploit? Real Or Not?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AbandonedDog, May 6, 2014.

1. You sb the ps, and you can ko him, which even though he has plunder, earns you a plunder bonus for the ko shot. Then they have to steal to catch up, or ko you, and then they have gold out. It's virtually impossible to bank ALL your gold instantantly, so ps will get hit with gold out. Would be a frustrating war, but nothing compared to a full sh roster.

2. But they'd be spamming so that would make like 20m gold more x)

3. If you and a friend ran two clans and decided who would win. with sets of pure spies chances are you two would be matched. Just make sure cs is also close beforehand with no bfe. Then plan swap back and forth and you both get prestige o_O.

This is a theory , and I may not be sober atm. But either way mith payout would suck. But its a good idea to test out if devs matchmaking is on point..

4. Have an attk build on both sides same cs no ad an just get kos lol

5. You can steal a pure spy if their spies are above 20%, even if no gold out. Won't work unfortunately.

/end of discussion

6. There was a discussion on so,etching like this last week and I recall someone saying if there is no attack buildings the clan is disqualified from ee sign ups.

7. Hide allies, assassinate to burn pots for end mith, use your own pots, steal once at end... What's wrong with that?

8. Try killing a ps in top 200 LB. Allies all over 1T.
    Harder then you think to kill. 

9. Lol just strip the pure spy. Pretty simple and then crystal on him. If an lb goes pure spy at any time it's his funeral.

10. All you need is to steal and bank as much as you can. And have friends prepared to clean you

11. @grouchnewbie

The discussion was over if they only had towers you have to have a regenerating troops building (attack or spies)

12. Alaska -
    Not everyone has 1t to strip that PS.

13. Alaska means that he will be stripped in OSW and yes, they do have 1T there :)

14. We were talking about in EE wars.. And no, top 200 lb is pretty expensive, so its actually much harder then just hire all his allies then attack him till he is cleaned.. It would take multiple strips, unless you save and strip him all at once, which is not a smart move IMO unless he is the only target..

15. Lol 1t is nothing these days but I really don't understand the logic in trading steals for attacks. There is no way possible to win against anyone halfway decent

16. You don't even need to strip all their allies. Just a few so they have enough gold out that it will take them a while to bank or panic sko.

17. Hellfiend in ee friends can't clean you

18. Alaska️ no need wasting time posting. Some people just don't get it. I say let him try it. Then he can make another forum and tell us all about the epic fail

19. You're an idiot.