PvP ideas and suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by WOLFIE, May 13, 2014.

1. These are ideas I've seen floating around kaw or ones I've come up with my self some may not seem so great where others could be very useful.

1. Double gold chance

Chance on earning double gold from steals and attacks while taking double gold from the account.
    like when you get wondering villager

Messages could say:
    Your troops break into the treasury room and plunder it

Your spies have successfully stolen the prize jewel

2. Drops from attacking

Hitting accounts that have been active in the last 3 days gives chance in dropping items like
    the percentage is just a idea how rare they would be

0.01%
    New equipment that give decent stats and if you collect them all you will gain extra stats or a plunder increase when hitting other accounts that listed with the stats :eek:
    all of them must be equipped

0.05% or 0.1% same as questing
    Xtrals or Nobility

0.01%
    Banner drops or new banner
    The banner you give can only be upgraded with the banner drops you get from pvp

0.5% or 0.01 %
    Inferno or aqua

Mith , item hunt events and other stuff can be added to the drop list as well

Message could be:
    You have plundered a relic from the kingdom you attacked and received (one of the above)

3. Koing

Implementing the ko feature in normal pvp as and allowing people to be able to regen 15-30mins without being hit but is open again after the 15-30mins.

Able to zero the target and stops them bloating about being 60 percent even though they are Dtw.

Koing a person also gets a big gold drop while taking 10% out of their pocket money.
    Needs to be active in last 3 days for this

4. Troop actions

Troops are able to attack spies as well by adding a new attack buttons.

Troop attack

Raid - takes gold
    Exterminate - kills both spies and troops
    Camp - same as scouting

5. Cf

options to give better cf agreements so you send them a demand of paying so much
    ie.
    player 1 sends player 2 a cf demand of 100bil

Player 2 agrees and sends the gold but the gold is taxed and 90-95%goes to Spragga

So player 1 will only get 5-10bil out of the 100bil

like hiring a ally but you just send the gold directly without them getting the gold back when they sell that ally

Player 1 can not hit player 2 or demand another cf for 24hours to a week

the player demanding cf must also be in the hitting range of the other player

A clan member can pay for cf requests for one of the other members

Also clans can demand cf as well on a clan and the pay will get divided equally among the players from biggest to smallest
    The clan paying the cf can have members pitch in the gold in a bank

This is basically like hiring allies but no middle person getting hired

6. Alliances and warring

clans can declare or request a alliance with another clan as well as declaring war on other clans.

The alliances will be able to jump into the wars that a clan allied with them has declared.

When war has been declared the plunder will be increased by 5 - 10 % but only when your hitting accounts in the clan that your warring with.

Epic battles can still be running while warring as it won't class as a system war and people are able to come and go while war has been declared

New tab showing the clans at war with and clans allied with also adding a new chat where in alliances admins and owners can talk to each other.

allows better communication between sub clans and main clans

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome

2. too exploitable

3. Cf idea... Great for transferring gold between alts

4. Isn't volleying with allies gold transferring as well ?

5. Much possible exploit lol. Osw should be kept the same dude but your ideas could be implemented into the battle list imo

6. Way to exploitable. I'll just put my spy alt down to almost no troops and KO him. lol

7. Sorry bro this sounds exceptionally exploitable... 4 i just dont like haha defeats the purpose of having spy heavy or troop heavy builds

8. SUPPORT to bring the game to the

OLD SCHOOL WAY

Thanks Wolfie

9. EXPLOITS EVERYWHERE. Just a gold transfer scheme.

10. ok just #1, banner materials drop and nob drop.

11. Rather than just shout EXPLOIT why not try to find an alternate solution for those ideas?

12. Number 5 with the CF(; I like

13. Terrible we must stick to Ebs #bringbackourEBs

14. It may be exploiting but isn't going ebs and ally transferring along with questing exploiting the game as well :p

As I said you would only be getting about 5 - 10 bil from a 100bil cf request

Not forgetting the drops for hitting people we need a way to encourage people to acutely get off their ass and farm :p I did mention they need to be active as well along with they drop rare being so rare you properly have to do about 200 hits just for one unless your lucky

15. Support. I like!

16. bump
    With a hint of madness

17. I like em all except the KO thing.

18. Support to all.

This game needs new features implemented. Not new content

19. The ko'ing carries the problem of exploitation. Just ko and alt or something