Advanced War Clocker Sheet V1.2 EXCELL Format

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Nazulle, May 9, 2014.

1. Kingdoms at War
    Advanced War Clocker Sheet V1.2 Excell Format

This is a excel sheet that can be used as a war clocker for EE wars. It is VBA run / scripted sheet with automated countdown timers that can keep track of 50 opponents. When you have downloaded the file and opened it in excel you find 2 tabs.

Tab VS: Here you can input names + stats of your own clan members on the left side and that of your enemy on the right. You can sort it by all stats (attack, Attack defense, Spy attack, spy defense or even combined stats) to compare your enemy's strength with your own strength. When you have compared them you can assign them into teams such as Cyan, Purple, Blue, Gold and Pink. It will automatically turn colored when you have assigned the team color. But of course you can also assign other team names.

TAB Warclocker: This is the mainsheet you will use during war. Fill in the names of your enemy sorted by their rank list in clan and sorted by the teams that you have assigned earlier. When you see them being knocked out, you push the green bar and the timer starts to countdown the knock out time. On the right side you can input things like knock out time, Come out early time and the alert times that you want the sheet to alarm you when someone is coming out of knock out.

When the war leader has filled in and assigned all teams he can mail/send this clocker sheet to all his team captains so that everyone works with the same sheet.

U can download the Estoc War Clocker below

Download Link

GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON WHAT U WOULD LIKE TO SEE ADDED !!!

⚜ Veni ⚜ Vidi ⚜ Vici ⚜

2. Does this work in ios

3. IOS can not run a vba script, so thats a no. Its only for PC use

4. I seriously put all this work into making a tracker for everyone to now have one :(

5. Wow. This is actually... Amazing. Like, super convenient.

6. I hope you dont mind but I am stripping some of your codes to alter how mine works. I was gonna add my codes to yours but thats too much work xD

7. Android can run VBA. Also there is a fix to run it on iOS if you do things apple doesn't support.

You probably wouldn't find it if you googled it.

Don't try to.

8. Sounds damn good.... Thanks

9. Give me feedback on what u would like to see added

10. Wow this is great:) thanks

11. Wow such convenient.

12. Give op a VK :D :lol: :shock:

13. Amazing job. Will definitely come in handy. Thanks a lot 

14. ..built my own...as would have others...and thats exactly what is wrong with wars. This is a game. For many of us...its on a phone. Yet we need to go to these sorts of lengths to get any sort of success. Utterly ridiculous paradigm. I play for fun...if i wanted to do spreadsheets, then id go to work and get paid to "play".

15. great, thank you! :D

16. I agree with S3CRE7SQU1R831 said why does it need to be that complicated lets just do wars not make more work during wars

I write all the players from the other side their stats on a piece of paper constantly look at it during the battle even after I have my targets to see who I can hit, that alone is work along with looking in cc for target along with reporting hits geeez how much more can we do

Many if my friends are leaving the game I am missing them allot I am slowly braking down myself after 3 years the frustration are getting to me the cost is too great for anyone person to bear.