Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Still awaiting my refund

2. Question for kaw_com

When's the roadmap getting updated? Like I know a few things are in the works but any new updates on how far away proper pvp rewards will be coming or the updated clan structuring and whatnot

3. So, when do we all get our refunds?
    2.2t isn't much due to new upgrades costing 250,300b so you won't lose any income, but it'll go a long way to gain the goodwill of the community

4. I am not holding my breath till the devs reply. They decided (to look after number 1) and we just need to suck it up. Won't do it this time. Will give a great rating to the game!

5. As we've mentioned several times now, the refunds were issued to those who have recently upgraded/purchased these buildings after May 1st, 2014. This was because these players have not had sufficient time to receive the advantages these buildings offer (more troops, quicker EB completion, and more plunder earned over time).

Those who had purchased/upgraded their buildings prior to this point have already gotten use out of these upgrades and we aren't able to extend refunds to them at this time.

6. Yep , guessed that was coming bye bye more players and ratings .Cant be bothered to write a big thread you don't deserve it .

7. Bs excuse from you muggy devs keep sorting the lb and sh mug ******* cunts

8. At least give me a badge that says True Grinder for paying for everything full price Ol school.

9. time to quit guys ;)

10. ******* ******** EXCUSE , TOOK YOU THAT LONG TO REPLY SOME ********

**** YOU KEEP YOUR 1STAR RATING

Raging bad atm

11. Thanks, my refund got me HLBC 

12. We've already mentioned this several times now, so I was simply reiterating our stance on this and explaining the reasoning things are this way. I'm sorry to hear you're upset, and apologize for this response not coming sooner. Unfortunately I'm not able to be here 24/7.

13. I'm gonna make your response look foolish , wait till i get home Admin.

14. 24/7... Hahaha! Pretty sure this has been going for a few days. I think us older players need a "chump" achievement. So please tell me what happened to the "we're not going to reduce the price of T5 buildings"? So help me, if I've got to scroll through my old device to find the SS I will.
    What changed your stance on that without giving us a heads up?

15. Community ask for a response. Devs give one practically saying your not getting a refund and the community calls BS. Community itself is ******

16. So what you are saying is that people who did upgrade on 30 April had sufficient use of their building but people who upgrade on May 1 st did not?

I would like to point out that the difference between April 30th and May 1st could be as little as 1 second.

17. Machine it's obvious the devs can't tell the future. Not sure if they said that but if they did it's obvious they change was needed.

Also someone said what was the problem with giving 2.2T to refund everyone. How stupid are you? There are 9,999 LB players alone. Refund them all 2.2T. Now refund another 10k( an estimate) non LB players who finished HL and that is another 2.2T. Pretty sure that won't effect kaw at all (sarcasm).

The point of releasing new Teir level is so people wouldn't be close to build complete. The devs give 2.2T and you practically killed 2-3 months of growing. Making us closer to new Teir levels or lands possibly.

Give the smaller builds a chance to grow. They are future. Stop being greedy self centered people. Stop wanting everything the way you want it. There are Eb, EE, and PvP players. The devs have to do updates for every single player type which i am sure isn't easy. The job gets harder when you have people being annoying yelling at the developers ear.

/ ends rant

18. If they don't want large amounts of gold being made in one period of time they would have taken out HTE A LONGGGGG TIME AGO. But of course they wouldn't , it first came out as a promo and devs released this was the money maker so they kept it as an EB.

You see they don't give a **** what happens to this game as long as their money keeps rolling in

19. So when do we get this refund?