Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Well.. i suppose devs refunded build changed from 1st may.. cuz devs dont keep log any further. I mean at the end of each month they delete certain logs from the system. Its highly possible. So if they gonna pay refund to others. They have to pay every account in kaw. Meaning long term innacts will have lots gold out. I might be wrong but i think that the reason. Come out devs admit your fault

2. Regarding screwing over more and more players:

Succes!!!!

3. Kaw needs to destroy HTE, it cause massive inflation and ruins clans. They need to increase payout from PVP.

4. Really may 1st?!?!? Devs what were you thinking. I just barley built a few tier 5 buildings just before that date. And now I'm out like 100 bil. That might not be much for most players but damn it it is for me

5. 1st of April would have been more fitting and ironic.

6. Vithu. 

7. T5 price crash - a fair solution for all??

My solution is to taper the refunds of the buildings. Similarly to the current method you use to refund dropped allies. If you have had the building for less than one month you get the full refund, and then the figure drops month on month. You can divid t5 by the amount of months it has been available as they aren't that old, stopping at the minimum % calculated by the months. Failing this I would suggest dropping it 2.5% till you get to 0 from the 50% difference. This would equate to 20 months. The argument would be the longer you have had the building the greater gold you have made and the less you will be required to be compensated. This way everyone effected by the t5 fiasco can be appropriately compensated.

8. Devs just need to do something about it. Seriously hire a 1 week temp, to answer compensation emails and compensate accordingly, seriously we all know you have the cash.... And if you don't ? Have a promo to pay for it.

9. #refundforallnotjustsome

10. Bump so justice is served

11. On behalf of my alts ty on behalf of my main you are screwing me I've spent cold hard cash to get where am in this game pls think twice before you f the game again devs

12. Good too see Kaw_community and devs care!
    Sarcastic ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hunt equip response was quicker. So I don't see the big problem.

Refund all. All spam would stop n u would earn your respect back.

13. For twizted on page 73 and inferno on page 76, u guys make great cases and I support both posts, but we have yet to hear from kaw_admin or kaw_community about either, I have chatted with so many vets of this game and the common topic that is upsetting them is the very same thing that gets to me.... NO REPLY FROM DEVS. The responses that we get are mostly unhelpful. I for one, work in retail and customer service, and there is one thing that we discuss on a daily basis, service your customer or someone else will! So for me, I love the game, but I have seen many players leave because of issues like this that can be easily resolved. The best way to gain customers(players) is by word of mouth from other customers, but it is also the best way to LOOSE them. I advise to you, Devs, that you announce some kind of plan or resolution, you need to uphold your reputation, treat us as you would want to be treated, and retain your customer base and let it continue to work for you.

14. #Wheresmyrefund
    #wheresmyreply

15. Nice, ty devs

16. devs dont hide pls talk to us!

17. They are not replying due to they no what they have done is not right to everybody who is posting/wanting there refund.

It is only fare all get the refund not just a heap of newish players.

#refundallornone
    #wheresmyreplyalso

18. Checking in patiently waiting for a response 