Regarding the Quetzal Hunt Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2014.

1. Why always unfair to hansels?

2. @kaw_com.
    The stats on the trash crown reward are not what you say(the lvl10 Quetzal Crown) . At least 550k less.
    Maybe your guys at the numbers office need to re-fix the fix they made..

3. **** stats , **** devs

4. Hansels are already over powered. Someone with 20m spy stats can hide in pin and simply terrorize anyone. Who is going to have 10M spy defense to protect themselves? Yet Hansels want more.

5. I don't understand how you produce a massively long event and give trash stats. Thats a good way to lose players. Or why participate in events when I can get the same stat equip from a t3 eb

6. Ty devs, I was kinda butthurt when I equipped the new items and seen that they where much weaker then the other items that I have.

7. You guys are the best :)

8. Carnage says "No Support"

9. 150+ fails on boots, any1 has more? 

10. Lot of time and gold wasted on the event for nothing :(

11. Im surprised that people are surprised that the rewards suck. This wouldnt be the first time that ata has done this. Fool me once shame on you, fool me three times...

12. Wow These rewards are horrible. I went around hopping clans looking for free HTE, reckoning, and ROTW and other EBs. The two things I wanted from these event were the equips and the seal. I could've cared less about everything else. I could've wasted that time doing equip EBs and trying to get good equips. This sucks

13. Thanks that helped alot ! Next event can you please make a shoulder equip? Because I think that it could be nice :)

14. Event promo eq has never been good. The banner, seals, horns, / and smashing an HTE relentlessly is what I loved about this event.

15. How about no more events ever, just a needless distraction.. All efforts focused on these events should be allocated elsewhere cause to be frank... The drops are never worth it anyways and I for one wouldn't miss it.

16. Lol was very lame, no advantage to coming in first place, devs should be ashamed, I know I am for taking part.. 

17. Support for above  I can understand Katie how bad you could feel after putting so much effort 

18. Devs I want to suggest you looking into the fail ratio on the new boots .. I had 12 fails in a row trying for lvl 11.. I know a few people that have had 70 fails in a row .. I'm not sure if it's a bug or just completely impossible to max the new boots to lvl 11.. I do recommend them being looked into and getting back to us with what you find out please..

19. After seeing what you called rewards for players hard work, I'm glad I opted out of the hunt after a few days. I really enjoyed my xbox holiday. Thanks