Ally Plunder

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by AllyShop, May 10, 2014.

1. ill just make my own game and take 90% of kaw with me lol

2. Full support- encourages teamwork and cooperation outside of clans

3. there is no catching up to them regardless.

4. exactly, teamwork, making new friends, its all good. ally chat is a ghost town atm.

5. Very much supported, an excellent idea.

6. Yay a blue mango/valiant knight is one of the ninety percent.

7. awesome. it means a lot that you aprove, thank you

8. Support this thread :). Ally shop has a great idea. Take and use this devs....

9. This could be real interesting but also a way to transfer funds to alts kind of exploit

10. This is an interesting idea but needs to be tested. Could we perhaps have a PvP day with the mechanics suggested by OP and see what happens?

11. if all of your allies are alts yeah you could transfer small amounts, its so little amount i dont see how thats an exploit. 1% goes to your allies an 10% to your owner. so lets do some math. if you played 15 hours with no xstals and PvP the whole time thats 360 hits (attack build).

using my example from the original post. 10m per hit. 10% to your owner (or you if you hire your alt) which is 100,000g you would get 36m gold for the 15 hours of one ally PvP with no xstals.

36m is equal to about 4.5 hits of warbeast. you would be better off just farming your alt imo.

i fail to see how thats an exploit, perhaps you could elaborate?

12. My support is no different from anyone elses, mr allyshop :p

13. lol, you got a little something on your nose there... no the other side... yep you got it that time. :lol:

jk jk

i would rather you were honest. be legit for this idea. forget about the valiant knight. straight up.

do you like it?

14. Back in the day I had a great relationship with my owner! she took me to my first pwar after I was hitting bl to grow. Really without I would know what I do today and would of quite long before now.

15. 0 support, huge exploit. My main, say it's 20m cs, I just need to make an account that can just barely hit it, hire it, and just unload on it. Since the pvp ally bonus mechanics work this way, i would be getting 100m an attack, giving all my allies what you had said; and I could do that with any account, because, when they hit me they get around 5-10m. This would be exploited and be turned down. Hence no support.

16. cool story bro, dont you want that again? instead of the way it is now. no one care who owns them. allies are just numbers.

17. Hire your BC pure spy, leave no cash out and hit it, it earns money for every hit you make against it, which you will take on the next hit. Endless OSF 

18. That's why I posted game should be like that again