Regarding the Quetzal Hunt Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2014.

1. ^ Those people collected over 500k feathers, they deserve it

2. New page -.-" damn

3. We should follow the rules of the hunt. Why change it after? I feel it's unfair.

On that point, the devs should publish the actual rewards upfront, instead of making it up later. Poor form.

4. When will the equipment be updated

5. Farr it's basically people with a life didn't even get into 150k mark 

6. equip really bad

7. I must say I'm still very disappointed, especially about the boots, I enchanted them to lvl. 11 just to find that the boots from sr are still way better. I feel like I wasted so much time and gold on feathers, with all those Reckonings. If I had chosen not to hunt feathers the, and just played like I normally do I could have used the gold on upgrading and allies witch would have raised my stats way more than the cheap China crap items. Well the items looks good, but really that would only really matter if kaw was a fashion game. My conclusion is: feather event = scandalous!!!!

8. Definitely made in China.

9. And this is y I don't chase promos. After the first one doing all the btb NMl for that crap. I decided no more and thus far. I've missed out on nothing special. To KAW Community: shame the devs didn't listen the other times otherwise this crap would have been easily avoided

10. #WheresMyRefund

11. Good try but not enough.i believe that event equipments must be better than eb equipments .we spent so time to get them

12. Thanks devs hope you fix this soon.

13. So many people still complaining. Its an eye sore.

14. In the future why don't you advertise the stats of the equipment on offer so players can decide if they want to participate in the promo's?

Not sure if this has already been suggested.

15. It's been suggested, they said they would do it for this hunt after the moth hunt

16. They will never do it. How else will they make an ass out of everyone into spending money for seals for the events. Simple logic!!

17. I'm glad you raised the stats but for such a long promo its still poor.

If as cowgirl says you were going to advertise the stats... Why didn't you?

18. I spent nothing on my main and still got 110k in less than a week. The rewards are pretty good for the time I put in.

19. There we go
    Thanks for reading our feedbacks :)
    I still think it should be a bit stronger but it is fine