[UPDATE] Android v3.05

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. I still cant use marketplace ,keeps force closing,getting a bit fed up of it now

2. How about allowing emotions for android?

3. @Sexy_Texan, android does support emojis.

4. Not all of them and they dont show on these forums for us

5. im having a problem where my game keeps telling me that the session has timed out and makes me have to close the app. this is happening alot in the past 3 or 4 days, before that I had no problems. Any suggestions, ive already reinstalled and fully updated the gamr

6. Thanks for listening to our suggestions! You are alright in my book.

7. #WheresMyRefund

8. My clan chat misses posts and item drops from a eb, not sure if this is a droid thing.

9. Can you fix the 2 characters/emoji ?

10. Same problem game crash after building a new build on hflbc lands, using Android 4.3 samsung galaxsy s4

11. @iStealth: upgrade your S4 to Android 4.4 and all your problems will be gone.

12. @Vlad I would love to but 4.4 is not yet official realised for our country region

13. @iStealth: Are you sure? I got thr first KitKat release like 2 months ago... shouldn't take that long for update to be released worldwide. But maybe there's issues on your provider side. Anyway You should still be able to update via Kies (official Samsung sync app).

14. Thanks guys for reporting the issues you've encountered. I've forwarded these to the developers and we will look into them.

15. Ever since this new update the nob points ive found through quests has not been showing up in the oracle. Where are they????

16. Same as me with the nobility points ive found 5 so far and they're nowhere to be seen

17. Kaw crashes when you look at others kingdom via Scout

18. Mines been crashing alot resantly on different things like going on people's walls or profiles the one continual place it crashes is when I try to go to the frost lands which I have been unable to do for days.