Regarding the Quetzal Hunt Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2014.

1. Thanks for adjusting based upon feedback. Please publish stats in advance going forward. Also, I suggest that equipment level not reset for those who earned items

2. I had 12 fails in a row trying to go from 10 to 11 on my boots all 12 times it failed but thankfully the lvl didn't drop.. As soon as I get 50 more inferno ill try spamming the boots again to max them.. Yeah I kinda think it's a bug but I could be wrong my helmet went from 10 to 11 on the second try..

3. The problem is clearly with the equipment that started on level 10...

4. Thanks so much community

5. Much better devs. Thank you

6. Stumoney get out of here with your logic and basic reasoning skills. :D

7. Thank u devs, much appreciated

8. Stum, I successfully ug both items the first time to lvl11 from lvl10

9. And Ty devs! Glad you were able to fix it quickly!

10. 30 tries on helm from lv10 to lv11. No luck and a total of 30 fails atm. No resets. But rereally devs. 30 fails.

11. Seriously I didn't mind it but now my defense went up.

12. So Im just unlucky.. because i thought it would be relatively simple to get my crown from 10 to 11 with my 177 aqua and 200 inferno i had saved. but no Im down to 15 aqua and my crown is level 5... thats not just bad luck.

13. It took me 200 aqua / inferno to max both of my items quit your bitching it's suppose to be hard

14. Thankyou community 

15. Stats mentioned do not match !!!!

16. Well redstar has thanks the devs for this equipment lol

Check out redstar's banner lol

17. Thank you KAW. And for those offended by my name...it's a game and I like pagans...but apologize

18. Took u about ten minutes after the announcement about lvl 4-5 to decide to change this equip to lower stats and delay the release a day so u could screw this up and then fix it huh?

Distraction and deception shouldn't be part of a devs handbook

19. But I have already wasted a bunch of infernos n aquas will it be compensate back to us