Regarding the Quetzal Hunt Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2014.

1. Stop ....... around ! Get down to business, work on pvp improvements which is the most entertaining aspect of this game

2. I'd like to know y the equipment resets if you earned it at lv10? I thought it wasn't suppose to do that?

3. Thanks devs, we like to complain a lot but you came through!

4. Great response to an unruly crow KAW community and a great response time as well. I applaud your efforts to keep your customers happy. Thank you!

5. I'm pleased. Thanks devs :)

6. GIVE ME MY REWARD!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT GAME IS THIS USELESS CALL OF GODS IS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS GAME

7. Devs can u boost payout for HTE/ROWB again help everyone to get the new t6 lv4&5 or T5s up now that everyones hade there prizes for fether event :)

8. thanks devs..now we are talking :-D

9. gracias devs!
    cheers!!!

10. I can't understand why they're all saying thank you ! You don't deserve no thank you ! You made the game even worse this week with upgrades and for a year throwing Xtals needed ebs,events, wars and more
    I'll say thank you when I see real positive changes in your game

11. Now hell the hell will this affect those of us that have wasted inferno and aqua to upgrade this equipment. I wasted a lot trying to upgrade mine to lvl 9 and 10 and the stats still suck will this also increase them ?????

I hope so this last hunt has made me want to never do another one

Please fix this devs :evil:

12. Now just fix the enchanting problem.. I started on level 10 and have spent 150 aqua and 100 inferno and have not been able to make it back to level 10.. ridiculous.

13. Just went and spammed those suckas on an alt. Both level 9. Kept dropping. 0 aqua 0 inferno on that account now. 

14. Btw? Is there a chance to enchant this equiptment to level 11>12? Because i have used 50 infernos and 100aquas and still no changes. All critically failed on me..damn mage :( :( :(
    Is there a chance devs?

15. Boots of the badlands still way better cs than the quetzal boots at 10 devs.should probably up it another 3mill cs.glad u changed them a lil.

16. Thank you devs 

17. There is an easy fix for all if this...Announce stats of equipment and banners before hunts start and allow people to make the choice based on all the information.
    When you allow people to be ignorant you will only cause anger and frustration.

18. 37 failed attempts to upgrade equip in arow...seriously? 37,,,?

19. Next promo can you do the chest plate and bracers please? Thanks

20. Is it really that hard to enchant? I won't even try its too risky