The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's not as simple as just hit a button and stats change.. Everyone has the equipment already, computer codes probably need to be changed and many other things .. It's not that simple.. Over 60,000 players got equipment so it might take a day or 2 to fix everything.. 2 pieces of equipment to each player who won rewards .. I don't know if you taken computers but if they gotto change codes and rewrite computer codes for all new stats it's going to take a while.. That's why I said relax and forget about tomorrow is another day..

2. Like i posted 2 hours before the deadline

Devs gonna **** up and now look at this **** it as equipment lol

3. I like how useless the event equips are

4. Nope, don't think they are stopping to read this shite, too busy counting the money they made off us fools who spebt in the hope that we would get decent eq rather than the rubbish they gave us. Kinda makes u wonder if these ata guys have anything upstairs or are they just winging it while they count our money. NO MORE PROMOS.

5. Do the banners have shitty stats too or just fancy and shitty stats? Cause mine has shitty stats but fancy

6. Hope they don't recall it. Alt got both pieces to 11.

7. I think the stats are pretty low too but complaining and calling devs names won't help anything.. They are working on the stats.. Nothing else can be done till they are done.. Keep in mind everyone goes home from work at some time to be with family.. Tomorrow is another day .. Stats will be better I'm sure of it.,. I'm sure devs took into consideration how hard everyone worked trying to get equipments.. I have no doubt that the stats will be better once they finish doing what they need to do from the computer stand point.. Like I said it's not as easy as just clicking a button and bam everyone's got better stats.. I took computers there's more involved then that .. It's going to take a while best thing to do is get some rest hit ebs and relax.. Devs will make it worth your wild if everyone stops complaining and whining..

8. And look at tht they fixed the banner bug already nice thank you devs looks great ..

9. What grade did you get in computers when you took it?

10. Actually I took 1 year of college for computers but when I seen how much full sail university was to learn how to create video games I have up.. Also I had family issues and had to leave college after 1 year.. But this is not about my personal life lol..

11. I gave up ** correction .

12. yes and now the percentage on that thing.

13. 0.75% mine is the 90k banner..

14. They should just make it 1% all around and make the top 100 2% .. You can actually upgrade the original banners to have better stats but you will lack the spy stats..

15. Recall please. It would just make sense...

16. Thanks for my rewards

17. lets be honest the pinioned boots give great stats so its really hard for another equip to beat them, and helms dont usually give that great of stats and a maxed quetzal crown looks sweet. Thank you Devs for making cool looking equipment.

18. a balanced lvl 0 is 0,75% a lvl1 is 1,5% a lvl2 i think is 2,25%. a lvl 2 is total 5%. dev said the new banner looks like a lvl2. the 90K banner have a total from only 3%. if they make it 1 - 1,25% so a total of 4 - 5 % we player are happy. and make the 100 even better.

19. Scouting me isent going to make devs go faster lol.. And if I catch you then hide your gold because I'm not going to stop hitting you back once I catch you..

20. the total of a lvl2 banner is 4,5%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.