Quetzal hunt items! Poor show , weak items.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IndieSingh, May 9, 2014.

1. Now I see you starting a rebellion. But that's ok. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. We should be refunded a portion of the 2.187 trillion we got screwed out of for our hard work. It took 2 years to HLBC, that's a lot of grinding it out. Now in a year all of my HF buildings will be half price. They're screwing all the grinders and light spenders for being to far ahead of the price drop.

As for the feather hunt. I didn't even try and got 34k. But the people that got burned, it's your own fault. Previous hunts spoke for themselves. Crap rewards, unless you spent or didn't sleep. They need to put out stats of the equipment your gonna get. It would give you a reason to participate maybe spend money. Also quit being stingy about the xtals, aqua/inferno, and seals/horns. It's not costing them that much. I finished tier 7. Instead of 1xtal give 5. 15aqua/inferno do 30. Double the horns

2. The devs said the equip would be in line with other reward equip. The only other equip worth getting was the crossbow & the devs put it out of reach to everyone but a few of the biggest spenders. What did you expect out of a crown & boots?

3. Lol. I agree with indie and Shadwi. Lol if u don't like the rewards and don't want to spend money don't do it. Also they do need to gives us better reward. I am a kid but I know it's hard work to get feathers. so I am saying that devs need to give us better reward and don't spend ur money if u don't like what u get

4. Moose, I agree with wit ur saying brother ! They should show the strength of the equip you are hunting for , then the player can make their own choice.

Lol but saying that now, they'll make the equipment alot more powerful!

All I want is equality across the board. Do we need a revolution ! We're not in 1950s USA.

IndieSingh

5. Moose I agree with everything ur saying bro !

6. Let's get some equilibrium and refund!

7. Amen OP! Totally agree!

8. HEY KAW_COMMUNITY how about doing a take your money drop from EBS the more you collect the richer you become. And when you drop infernos and aqua you can say instant "fail" infernos and aqua since you guys want money lets pay you for more stupid ideas!!! But don't worry you guys are sneaky you won't drop infernos and when u do it's fail and drop in stats thanks I just wasted all that time in collecting stupid feathers to fail in enchanting equipments.

9. I hope kaw_community knows that rewarding players from what they think is "great" is really terrible!! A waste of our time. Wondering will I finally complete my equipment or whatever it might be, just to find you fail on ALL of your attempts!

10. ️️TROLL️️

11. The butthurt is strong in this one

12.  it's pretty sore right now. Lol

13. and they stole my mith! Right from my mith bank, one second I had 325 next minute they empties it. !!! Let's work on gettin nightmare his mith back then fix the freaking awful rewards from the botched event lol

14. FREE NIGHTMARES MITH BALANCE!

15. Let's rock this house guys!

16. Wow!! Great job on the item stats dev's....slow clap  end of sarcasm.

17. JUST SUCK ALL THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME!!

18. KaW says the developers are currently looking in to it?!
    For Real KaW? Cause they had no idea of what the stats were of current equip? So I assume the Devs really have no clue what is going on in their game?!
    Seriously, y'all had months to look at current equip and make something at least comparable!
    This fiasco is so laughable and shows how out of touch y'all are with the state of your game.

#GoHomeKaWYoureDrunk



19. Equipment poor. Having you waste months collecting feathers so they can collect your money and rewarding you with junk!! Top it all off you fail ever enchant and go from 2 lvls away from completing your equipment to go down to lvl 3!! Are you kidding me!!!  im pretty sore over here lmao

20. The top teir fully enchanted is still bad won't ever be using any of these