The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I guess having said that my question is has anybody else had their equip drop below 10 after enchant? Cuz from what I've seen it's just ppl complaining about fails not dropping from 10 to 7 to 5…

2. Hey devs, I would love a refund of my inferno then if you update stats The Mage is pretty ridiculous. Sucked up all inferno! For every 2 successes I had I would have 11 fails. Not very good devs.....

3. My boots reset to 5.
    It took devs two and half month to make this shity equipment now it will take about her couple months tk realize it is useless:) why give new equipment if no use to it. Lmao

4. Is there any chance that the same dev that was in charge of the 10k feathers raffle was also in charge of entering the stats for the new eq?

5. Please reduce the equipment stats, its powerful enough already.

6. The equipment sucks. You the devs know that it sucks. What is the point of such a long event for crap? You guys are greedy and are just trying to make more money off us instead of making it fun and really rewarding! Everyone knows it and this was a fuc*in joke!

7.  You stupid the equip sucks can't wait until it's fixed to the right stats and I want my inferno refund all in favor say I

8. I would like some nice equipment for more than a month of endless 'Reckoning'. I either hope your summer event will be rewarding or you will induce the return of the double and triple drop EBs. (I'd say right now, you had more success with the second option. Even if you're going to suffer a drop in income from nobs. Your players will be happy.)

9. Still waiting on my tier 4 rewards.

10. See page 87. Thanks KAW for looking into stats.

11. Not sure if this has already been said but not of my alts with 70k feathers did not receive banners. Perhaps this is the source of the underwhelming banners given to 90k achievers. It appears my 90k account got the 70k banner and my 70k accts got nothing. Could this be same issue with equipment stats?

Also 10% increase in stats implied 2.5% stat increase to atk, def, spy atk, spy def. I assumed this was true for tier 1 - feel bad for all those who wasted so much time and money.

12. *none of my alts with 70k feathers received banners.

13. Devs didn't you say the top 100 will get a banner win 10% better banner than any existing banner 1.25% 1.25% 1.25% 1.25%=5%
    10%-5%=5% ( this just seems not to add up somehow )
    It's not even half the stats it's supposed to be

14. :lol: The only part of this whole thing that's truly surprising is that so many people are UPSET at being rewarded with crap equipment. Didn't people learn ANYTHING after the sham with the moth hunt? All the devs are interested in anymore is how best to suck the $$$ out of everyone. We are cash cows to them. Period.

15. 2hrs later no update.
    Smh

16. I mean what is there to look "into" look at the stats of the past equip it takes three seconds .

17. Don't know if this has been brought up yet, but if you equip the new banner and go to your profile you are now an "Unknown kingdom class"

1ྀᎦᎿ1ི

18. Omg....they have had months...and now devs are "looking into" the stats. There is so much negativity that i could repeat about these hunt events...so I will keep it short:

If you must ruin kaw with hunts...Make them brief (1-2 weeks).

Tell us stats of all rewards in advance so we can make an informed decision on if its worthwhile.

Publish start and end times in gmt...so the worldwide players can understand and plan...and do it in the original post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.