The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have received achievement lvl 4 but nothing else that goes along with it........ I would like to know why.
    I heard from everyone in wc that eq are no good, but I still would like to have mine.

2. I knew the equipment would be **** lol

3. Lol too comical devs!! I have EB equip thats better never mind war equip!! Youll never get me in a comp again unless you show stats beforehand... Youve just conned all of KAW again. Thanks. Just about had enough of this game.

4. What tiger said^ my first promo event! not exactly welcoming.

5. Not sure what everyone is complaining about.

I.
    Look.
    FABULOUS in the new equipment.

[​IMG]

Reporting for duty!

6. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the new equipment makes us fabulous, Humpday :lol:

7. wow this equipment is ****

8. 15k feathers.
    48 hours after thread and no reward

9. I haven't gotten any of my stuff....

10. MAKE THE EQUIPMENT BETTER!!!!!

11. Did anyone notice the timing of this event start on 4/2? I an mow thinking this was a gigantic April fools joke on us 

12. I was in it for the Village People look so I'm doing groovy :lol:

Young man, there's no need to feel down.
    I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
    I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
    There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
    I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
    You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
    Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
    It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.

13. It clearly says in the tier 9.5 reward description that the unkari hunter banner is "(Comparable to a Level 2 Balanced Banner, Not Enchantable)"..

Unkari Hunter banner: 3% total
    Level 2 balanced banner: 4.5% total
    Level 1 balanced banner: 3% total

I really hope this is a mistake, not just a flat out lie.

14. So I tried to do an enchant on my level 10 helmet just for the fun of it and it dropped to level 7 then to 5 and cant get it back to 10 now lol.

I know it's stupid to enchant such weak equip but was expecting there to be enchantment tiers as with other equip.

The moral of this story: Don't even try to enchant your lvl 10 equip even once…

15. I thought the banner was going to be equal to :Level 2 balance banner" its not and the equip was supposed to be as ggod as the moth hunt equip but its not. Not by a long shot... what happened you guys just post stuff and not remember what was said?

16. I wonder how many would have participated or spent what they did to achieve there feather goal, if the equip stats etc was given out before the event?

17. I have it both at 11 sorry guys but still is crap!

18. Still waiting on this update from kaw community

19. Really, Really glad you guys listened to our feedback on the previous events!
    I mean, this has been such an improvement.
    - The event was shorter, by popular demand.
    - Better drops for lower scorers.
    - Strong EQ for everyone to cherish.
    - Payouts are worth the effort.
    - You didn't stick to one EB for the highest payout or stick to the ones you have to pay for.

Now. If you hadn't guessed, that was sarcasm. (Try reading what I said, with everything being an opposite. E.G. Awesome event = Awful, time-consuming waste of effort)

20. . I do wonder why I worked my arse off! The only bonuses were the horns and seals. But even those weren't worth the effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.