The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All i want is my inferno seema to be the only way to get it now and days

2. I can't wait any much longer 

3. T-minus 5 hours lol

4. They said 48 hours, give them 48 hours... It would serve all you whiners right if they delayed another day just because of your crying.

For those of you complaining that the building update is interfering with your precious prizes. ATA has many different teams working to develop this game, rest assured that the team working the building update is not the same team that is working on handing out prizes. (They have told us this time and time again)

I know today's society has taught you that everything has to happen within milliseconds of your wanting it but that is not how the real world works. Instead of sitting at home and constantly plugging yourself into a technological fantasy, get out, go to the park, go to the beach, ride your bike, enjoy what truly little time you have on this earth. By the time you get back, your precious items and prizes should fill your little goblin hearts with joy.

Nuff Said

Mr. Miller

5. Miller for Pres!!

6. They have about 5 hours until they hit 2 days, thats when this thread is going to blow up (if they haven't already started handing out the rewards by then)

7. were are our prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. What are the rewards? Free T6 lvl4 and lvl5 happy kawing everybody

9. I want my rewards devs make it fast before i start crying.

10. Where are rewards like relly.

11. Re: dumb drops

Hurry up with the drops already

12. An that is why you are legendary Mr. Miller well said !!

13. Waiting...............

14. Attention... 3 hours and 42 minutes remaining till mass rage.

15. 3:41 till they pass time

16. any chance of a update on drops please, oh and the PvP update we was promised before the moth promo, thanks

17. Being optimistic, maybe they're avoiding staggering the prizes and everyone will get them at exactly 11:59 pdt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.