Building Upgrades are Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 8, 2014.

1. I've been build complete a while now. Does this mean I'll get gold refunded for my hatcherys?

2. How are devs gonna encourage players to build and build when a full build guy cant get into a war as compare to a small SH???
    I seriously dun understand the release of the new buildings...
    Please solve the WAR mechanic issue first

3. What do you mean by faster regen time

4. Chaos your still a wimp 

5. Don't think devs are here but if you read this please explain how an "even" build is stronger defensive stats than the DEFENSIVE build T6 level 5?

You need to give a reasonable period of time for players to get refunded their HF build money in order to build it knowing what their stats are going to end up being!

No one would build def builds in HF if they knew that even builds are stronger at defense, what the hell?

6. ^^^
    @_@ This can't be Devs don't mess up.
    If they have however screwed the pooch,
    full support of refund.

7. First
    I would like to say that this has the potential to destroy the sh and SSH or create 2 classes of war (light weight and heavy weight)

Second
    "Oh no, people that have played for years are still bigger than me" do you really think it would be fair if you just joined the game 3 weeks ago and outgrew a vet that plays 12 hours a day

Third
    Lb players, you can have it ..... If you want to complain about the lb players you spend as much as they do (thousands monthly) and have fun reaching the lb, I never will

Stop complaining

8. Another carrot dangled in front of the horse. The EE wars are still a mess. The devs should consider bringing back the original clan v clan version so that others can war too.

9. I don't know what everyone on this thread is talking about.

The ceiling has been raised. Stop the nonsense and conspiracy theories on KAW doom.

You like buttons and simplicity?

[​IMG]

*click* Done. Life all better.

10. When will wars be fixed?? Oh wait that's very last priority yes? In a WAR game how?

11. Kos_SmokingHot,

If you are in need of WAR so badly,please feel free to then go SH.Or join a OSW clan,OSW is similar to EE except you get no mith and OSW isn't organized by the devs.Also it is Off system.

12. I've did osw it's not the same and not the reason I play but thanks for ur input

13. @ mods
    Their is 2 subjects in active posts that are of one topic.
    Request merge



14. Devs released this in perfect time for them. They wouldn't wait for the masses to get hfbc and get a load of gold banked ready for next update. They need to keep us on our toes to keep the money flowing.
    The main problem for the players is that the best and easiest way to get hfbc is by a premium eb. Basically what the devs have done is made the game better for the payers and the people who have played long enough to have enough gold saved up.

15. I just want to add that hansels are now useless in EE wars...it's a shame because they used to be a very powerful kingdom type and now they are dust in the wind.
    A good dev should balance things out, but probably not going to happen too soon, history is a good adviser :)

Long live the kaw war game but fairy the crap out the EBs!

16. Stupid idea. U will see MANY players now quit. Mids and smalls just became even more irrelevant in war, theyll never get a chance to war in decent clans as im sure your awful matchups will have tiny builds facing clans with ppl who are over 40mcs and u did nothing go fix the sh exploit in war. Way to go devs this will likely kill kaw. Jerks

17. Geez people STILL complaining about the lack of fixes to the war system and PvP...After awhile you gotta just re-evaluate why you're playing and if it is a waste of time stop ******* playing the game and move on with life lmao.

18. Hansel and purespy are still not too bad for PVP, though the usefulness of spy builds are reduced by the massive towers that are out now.

19. Big dissapointment Dev. May be you should plan your movement and get the bigger picture. Don't run for short term only and forgeting the long term vision.