Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. devs, refund all pls ;)

2. I feel bad for anybody who has spent a large sum on the game if they are just handing out gold to new players.

3. Only on the internet can you learn more while trying furiously to masturbate than when you're actually looking for information.

4. Sweet! If I can find a one hour haunt clan, and hit it every single day for at least 12hrs a day, I can T5HFBC in 556 days! Woohoo.

5. Lmao drgn

I'm glad to see that sarcasm

6. Well inferno,

DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU!

Limited time offer, just give the devs your visa, and for a few thousand dollars they will HFBC for you!

WOW

7. Devs you are fantastic!!! Thank you :)

8. ^go away noob

9. this. this is why i am quitting kaw. so sick of grinding. so sick of the devs moving "build complete".

10. Also I have another point to add; how do you expect to train your new comers when all the knowledgable players are going to keep it to themselves to stay on top

11. Total rubbish, so those of us who struggled through paying full price are punished. Nice.... Not ️

12. thats nice dev. Ty :)

13. You better fox this devs- I'm as angry as an angry person who has an especially angry reason to be angry. Its the worst idea since king Harold said' they can't fire arrows that dist...'

14. You better fix this devs- I'm as angry as an angry person who has an especially angry reason to be angry. Its the worst idea since king Harold said' they can't fire arrows that dist...'

15. This. I've been pretty much saying the same thing.

Or there's option B,
    Spend $10K on nobility and straight up buy 24T-30T for all the upgrades.

*sigh* -_-

16. when should i expect half my gold back from buying while full price? only fair. its to late to bridge a gap so might i suggest some free ****? All around this implementation is straight up ******** an you knowit jus a ploy to sale seals

17. Devs, allow account selling/buying. Old loyal players pushed to quit due to disapointment get nice money refund for the hard work and can make a new account with decent stats for the social aspect to continue, you get real money fast as say 25% of the transaction, and new players can grow fast in a day, no time consuming b2b hte needed. Cheers.

18. This is a total joke , and you are going to loose ratings and players over this foolish move .

What harm would it be to you if you refunded everyone who has spent time and effort and real money !!

REAL REASON YOU WONT AS IT WILL TAKE YOU TIME , EFFORT AND REAL MONEY TO DO SO.

19. Hey DeV's.. How does "closing the gap" help those that earned " the gap?" .... At this rate I may as well just skip the next few years of KaW and possibly come back when the "gap" is slashed in my favour... //¥\\o@||\|| !!