Building Upgrades are Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 8, 2014.

1. We're unsure atm, regen appears the same based on calculations.

2. Nice that's good for my alts.

3. Sholron, maybe their still updating? 

4. Shh...don't let them know we're onto them :lol:

5. Yea the improved regen is nice

6. Was this upgrade really needed this soon....nope, I think not.

7.  what do you mean? What does the improved regen time do?

8. That was meant for zack....

9. **** this update ****, if any noobs that to buy very cheap HFLC accounts post my wall, n once again **** U DEVS

10. bunch a whiners.

11. Yes, with 11/25 lvl 5. Haven't seen much difference. Would like more information on this regen update.

12. I will whine because I have the right to. I've worked my ass off getting tier 5 buildings built for the past few months and right when I finish guess what, its reduced price. The SAME damn thing happened to me last tier! Quit screwing me over devs. Now these Sh's are cheering because they already have hlbc and 1tril in the bank. Shutup SH's or other noobs who are telling people to quit complaining, this had been nothing but beneficial for you.

13. Chaos, maybe it's only a regen improvement for all t6 lvl 3's on all 25 lands? Hmmm

14. Lvl 5's* sorry! still not used to this update yet lol

15. Thank you for makeing the goal of hlbc mean nothing at all for those that have stuck by you over the years ata

16. I'm thinking "improved regen" is not the same as faster regen... As in it is theoretically better but in reality it's the same damn thing you have had for the past few years.

17. totally rubbish...this game is not ready for this...

18. laoda hfbc! damn huge stats