Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. I'm not complaining about change, but I haven't received any gold at all, my alt did, what goin on with this? Can I plz get an answer this time devs?! I never do!

2. As games evolve the progression and economy as a whole changes. With the new tiers we're making existing ones more accessible to other players. The refunds were to address players who have recently purchased these buildings/upgrades.

This is very often the case with real world stores too. If a price changes for a period of time after you purchase the product, you'll be eligible for the price difference. Those of you who purchased these upgrades at the original cost have had time to get use out of them for that value.

3. Honestly devs.....good job with ugs but if you are offering refunds least make it retroactive to all.

4. WELL I'LL SAY ONE THING. YOU BETTER FIX DTS/DTW AS I CAN CURRENTLY SCOUT A 36 MIL CS BUILD

5. Oops caps sowwy

6. @Kaw_community, will this change be a permanent one! or a limited time thing?

7. Thanks devs

8. This is trash I spend a good chunk of change on this game and only refunding certain ppl that built after may 1st kiss my ass won't be purchasing any more seals or xtals

9. really kaw?

10. Lol they said screw us us hahaha

11. In other words they don't give a shiit. Am I shocked..No

12. Xtals won't be meeting with my credit card anymore devs, good job

13. **** you devs we spent 175b pretty global and now pplace can do that for half the price. In the real world I wouldn't stay at a ******* job that I worked at for 3 years and got 3.00$ raise in total and watch someone start and get a 3.00$ raise in 1.5 years it's beyond ******** you been screwing us who don't cut corners and bust our ass to help out the possible new clientele. Fix it or you will have heLLC from the community that has lined your pockets all these years.

14. Such arrogance towards your player base. I recall a saying about pride and an ensuing fall. You just completely screwed over the majority of your player base not once but twice today. Hope you don't look back and regret think day.

15. Wow, that was kind of an Eff you to all the players who poured time and money into this app to help make it what is, hey Kaw_community?

16. Please refund according to what buildings we have on HL not what we build after May 1st
    That way, those who are HLBC can get their share too 

17. Daaang that was harsh lol

18. Still waiting to hear if everyone was refunded already

19. That's ur explanatio kaw what a joke.

*insert vomit emoji here

20. Ok devs.

I wont visit your store again.. thankyou